Bulldogs Supercoach and Fantasy Football questions thread

Anyone know if teams will be announced normally this year?
I can't play SC with the late teams it's too much work.
I'm interested too. Late teams make the Pieman difficult to manage and leaves little time for players to get their selections in.

I think fan feedback to the AFL last year was that they wanted Thursday night team announcements back again.
That's OK if your game isn't on a Wednesday.

My understanding (from last year) is that the AFL was prepared to do it but I haven't heard anything more on the matter this year.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm interested too. Late teams make the Pieman difficult to manage and leaves little time for players to get their selections in.

I think fan feedback to the AFL last year was that they wanted Thursday night team announcements back again.
That's OK if your game isn't on a Wednesday.

My understanding (from last year) is that the AFL was prepared to do it but I haven't heard anything more on the matter this year.
The clubs like the 24 before so who knows. Chris Scott said he’ll give a team on Thursday but don’t expect it to be 100% accurate.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any concerns around the Bont over pre-season, any surgeries/delayed return to training?

Can't work out why pretty much a top 2 player in the comp whichever metric you use is only 11%, averaged 130 in SC to about round 15 last year, can't work out what I'm missing to not pick him outside of people choosing Macrae/Dunkley first.

Libbaaaa

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any concerns around the Bont over pre-season, any surgeries/delayed return to training?

Can't work out why pretty much a top 2 player in the comp whichever metric you use is only 11%, averaged 130 in SC to about round 15 last year, can't work out what I'm missing to not pick him outside of people choosing Macrae/Dunkley first.
He tends to throw in a 70-80 game whcih drops his price. Currently at $651k but can probably be picked up for $600k or so at some point.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

He's taggable. He's an interesting oe though because he could well end up with DPP and be a huge scoring forward.

Happy Daze

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2007
Bathurst
AFL Club
Essendon
Is English due for an increased on-ball role this year or was that Bevo quote about him just saying its same old same old? Stef Martin looks on his last legs to me but not sure what to make of it from a SC perspective. Thanks ahead of time for any replies.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is English due for an increased on-ball role this year or was that Bevo quote about him just saying its same old same old? Stef Martin looks on his last legs to me but not sure what to make of it from a SC perspective. Thanks ahead of time for any replies.

I think he'll be our main ruck this year. Which is weird, because we're short a key forward, but it seems to be what we're pushng towards.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
well at least I'm representing

1655631141628.png

Back