precieved favouritism of umpiring Bulldogs games

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's ignore the repeated instances of Franklin being given a heap more leeway when tackled, McVeigh throwing the ball, etc.

Loser talk. The Swans weren't good enough on the day.

And if a couple of lineball decisions going against them was enough to 'drop their head', they wouldn't have lasted this long in the system.

Do i have to gif up libber throwing every single time he was tackled?

How do bulldogs fans explain these?

This is as below the knee free kick to the swans as yu can get!!! Umpire: Play on!

Paid 50 metres when clearly free kick to swans Umpire: Free to bulldogs and 50 metres

Flip Flop Flap. Hanners didnt even make any hard conact FFS! Umpire: Free kick to bulldogs

This a blantant throw as you can get? Umpire: Play on!

And thats just 4!!!! Theres plenty more like all the libba throws as well

WTF That's awful...
Surely no Bulldogs supporter can dispute these are big decisions that were simply plain wrong.
I stand by the fact it felt like the worst umpired grand final i've ever seen, those umps should never go near finals again.

WTF That's awful...
Surely no Bulldogs supporter can dispute these are big decisions that were simply plain wrong.
I stand by the fact it felt like the worst umpired grand final i've ever seen, those umps should never go near finals again.
Loser talk. Worst umpired Grand Final you've ever seen?. Wouldn't expect anything less from a supporter of a club who's fans sole purpose after round 9 was pinning their hopes on the Bulldogs failing.

We smashed Sydney at their own game on Grand Final day. Just ask Luke Parker.

Your jealousy is a curse my friend.

Last edited:
Can't be stuffed reading through all the posts, but has someone mentioned Luke Parker jumping into Easton Wood's back in the second quarter and Kennedy kicking a goal after it. Oh no because that would spoil the bs narrative wouldn't it. Also picko taken high in front of goal in the last quarter.

Please for the last time the scoreboard flattered the Swans. Absolutely smashed in the last quarter.

Can we please play the Swans twice next year and in the finals. 4-0 in finals since 97.

Every doggies supporter defending the grand final umpiring is bringing the whole team closer to a full on heel turn. I believe when Bevo started, he said he doesn't want to be everyone's 2nd team, he wants to be hated. You guys getting an armchair ride through the whole season and especially through the final series are helping Bevo get what he wants.

Every doggies supporter defending the grand final umpiring is bringing the whole team closer to a full on heel turn. I believe when Bevo started, he said he doesn't want to be everyone's 2nd team, he wants to be hated. You guys getting an armchair ride through the whole season and especially through the final series are helping Bevo get what he wants.

Watch the bulldogs get umpired out of being a chance next year. Watch the irony as Beveridge then spends half of the season whinging about it being not fair and it being a great injustice to his brave dogs. Even Murphys knee will make a comment.

The AFL got the dogs a flag and its out of the way now. They can now focus on seeing GWS win.

My prediction is the dogs will finish 7th again but this time they will be knocked out in week 1 as it should have occurred this year.

Please for the last time the scoreboard flattered the Swans. Absolutely smashed in the last quarter.

Smashed after they gave up when one of our best players was smashed and his knee damaged in an illegal tackle. There was 1 point difference at that stage. As soon as that occurred and the dogs scored the swans gave up as they knew what the deal was.

Imagine if hanners wasnt taken out?

This corrupted GF will never be forgotten, learn to deal with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen your clips of the free kicks the dogs didn't get? Multiple high contacts, HTB that weren't paid

Get over it.

Watch the last qtr and you'll quickly realise why the dogs won

Watch the bulldogs get umpired out of being a chance next year. Watch the irony as Beveridge then spends half of the season whinging about it being not fair and it being a great injustice to his brave dogs. Even Murphys knee will make a comment.

The AFL got the dogs a flag and its out of the way now. They can now focus on seeing GWS win.

My prediction is the dogs will finish 7th again but this time they will be knocked out in week 1 as it should have occurred this year.

Yup.. beating wet toast by 8 goals must have been the umpires.. fair dinkum, give it a rest

Smashed after they gave up when one of our best players was smashed and his knee damaged in an illegal tackle. There was 1 point difference at that stage. As soon as that occurred and the dogs scored the swans gave up as they knew what the deal was.

If that is the case it says more about Shitney's mentality than anything else.

Shitney?

How old are you, 10?
How old is he? Surely we can make the assumption that you're the same age considering you're the one making conspiracy theories that the AFL gifted us a flag.

Is it a conspiracy that the Dogs kept Buddy and Tippet to one goal between them? That Parker played one of his worst games of the year? That Gary Rohan shits the bed every time he enters the big stage of a Grand Final? That Sydney decided to roll the dice on McVeigh and Mills who had zero impact ?

You were again beaten by us fair and square on the day, which now makes it three consecutive wins on the trot. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. If you want to talk about advantages, we aren't the ones who had the privelage of being gifted a COLA for years, and having an Academy which gives us the oppurtunity in being gifted guns like Heeney and Mills.

It's almost been a month since we comprehensively beaten you on grand final day. It's time you pick yourself up from the canvas, stop complaining and move on. You've got nobody to blame but yourselves. Outcoached and outplayed on the day. (And the last three times we've played). We've got your measure. I mean, we beat GWS in the finals at their home ground, a week after they smacked you around the park a week earlier. What did you expect was going to happen on Grand Final day?

Last edited:
How old is he? Surely we can make the assumption that you're the same age considering you're the one making conspiracy theories that the AFL gifted us a flag.

Is it a conspiracy that the Dogs kept Buddy and Tippet to one goal between them? That Parker played one of his worst games of the year? That Gary Rohan shits the bed every time he enters the big stage of a Grand Final? That Sydney decided to roll the dice on McVeigh and Mills who had zero impact ?

You were again beaten by us fair and square on the day, which now makes it three consecutive wins on the trot. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. If you want to talk about advantages, we aren't the ones who had the privelage of being gifted a COLA for years, and having an Academy which gives us the oppurtunity in being gifted guns like Heeney and Mills.

It's almost been a month since we comprehensively beaten you on grand final day. It's time you pick yourself up from the canvas, stop complaining and move on. You've got nobody to blame but yourselves. Outcoached and outplayed on the day. (And the last three times we've played). We've got your measure. I mean, we beat GWS in the finals at their home ground, a week after they smacked you around the park a week earlier. What did you expect was going to happen on Grand Final day?

Whilst this thread is full of whingers, that's a bit cocky

You think I am going to pay attention what bulldogs fan have to say? Waste of time really.

Whilst this thread is full of whingers, that's a bit cocky

A bit? Its arrogance that i expect from bomber and hawk supporters, at least those teams won flags on their own merit and not with assistance.

Will be interesting to see next year how bulldogs are officiated and if they can actually win on their own accord.

We didn't score. Sydney won the ball back a few seconds after that "tackle" and they scored the first goal of the last quarter :cool:

A bit? Its arrogance that i expect from bomber and hawk supporters, at least those teams won flags on their own merit and not with assistance.

Will be interesting to see next year how bulldogs are officiated and if they can actually win on their own accord.

Bet they can.

On the flip side.. how do you think sydney won in 2005? No help there of course ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back