Game Day Bulldogs v Adelaide at Mars R23 - the end is nigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Just curious; what's with all the 3rd person "subaru likes this" stuff?

I was liking some posts - well lots of posts really - last Sat night on the Port board and their soft Mod took away my “reaction “ function 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was liking some posts - well lots of posts really - last Sat night on the Port board and their soft Mod took away my “reaction “ function 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really? Why would they take it away for attaching 'like's? Weird, but it is PA ...
(thanks for that, too :thumbsu: :) )

:D .....I don't change opinions like most, based on one game ...one win ...or one loss

You guys are like yo yo's with your opinion of players .......suggest you study team structure, and what actually is the cause of our issues since 2017

Stop looking at players and study structure and system .....and why opposition clubs run thru our midfield like a knife thru butter
You don’t change opinions even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

For saying a bloke who got 47 dipsosals did well? Uhuh

But then what do I know, you have Macrae in you super coach team. I forget that was the PhD for footy knowledge. lulz
I am really glad, you’re so pleased with our midfield ..... obviously everything’s hunky dory

Really? Why would they take it away for attaching 'like's? Weird, but it is PA ...
(thanks for that, too :thumbsu: :) )

👍🏼

I got carded over there for posting the exact same post as one of their posters !

I guess I push their buttons - so they took away mine !!!

You don’t change opinions even when faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Usually correct .... they’re thought out opinions, and not subject to week to week changes

I’ve been an anti Hartigan opponent for 4 years .... and been canned by this board for those opinions .... whose having the last laugh now

I advocated Milera as a midfielder, when everyone said never, and he’s a small forward only

Also if you want to raise my opinions on Charlie Cameron ... feel free

So happy for you to raise opinions of mine that have been incorrect .... yes i’m consistent and probably stubborn ;)

47 touches with leg speed around you I think would make a difference
Maybe ... but because he’s so left foot orientated, slow, and a short kick ..... his first movement is to go left, often going backwards if jammed up ..... he just slows down any quick movement to the forwards

But your right, when he has some speed around him ..... but my main criticism is his defensive actions and how easy he is to run off and set up overlap transition by opposition teams

Maybe ... but because he’s so left foot orientated, slow, and a short kick ..... his first movement is to go left, often going backwards if jammed up ..... he just slows down any quick movement to the forwards

But your right, when he has some speed around him ..... but my main criticism is his defensive actions and how easy he is to run off and set up overlap transition by opposition teams
Common problem throughout the whole team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back