Game Day Bulldogs vs the… Orange team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Go Dogs but equally go Dees a must and the Swans to beat the pies. If all goes to plan we should be a game behind the blues with a better percentage. A win to the swans means the pies will need to beat blues in round 23 to get a top 4 spot. A win over the hawks and we are there and most likely playing Freo in WA on a Thursday night in an elimination final. Brings back good memories a Thursday elimination final in WA not expected to win. About time you shut up optimistic dog you are getting way ahead of yourself.

Today there will be an official Lucky Lunch and it's on its way! I decided to order from a local bakery - a Pizza Beef Pie, a New Zealand Steak and Mushroom Pie(to give the meal an international flavour) and a chocolate eclair. I'm not sure if it's custard or cream. Hoping for fresh cream The Heinz Ketchup I shall put on the New Zealand Pie will make it a truly worldwide treat to lead us to victory!

Edited to add: Pizza Pie lacked pizza sauce which would have made it perfect.(Ferguson Plarre used to make a delicious pizza pie.) It did contain salami, onions, mushrooms and capsicum. Saving the rest til the game starts.

Last edited:

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just pulled the pin on going today.

Last week's lack of effort has pushed me over the edge.

Also can't stand the thought of sitting under the roof on such a glorious melbourne day...

Scott Tracy

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Roarke Sub
star wars GIF

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Bevo just said that Stefan Martin is moving like he did in his 20s.

He's definitely playing on.

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I hope Bont is mentally prepared for the possibility of facing the intimidating Nick Haynes at the toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back