Toast Bulldogs Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Neil, Bryan & Roger were the 3 brothers. Ayce and Zaine are offspring. So if we are talking Cordy as a family, it's FIVE.

Brian was a dependable backman, Neil was serviceable at times but please don't mention the younger two Cordy's, my psychologist has only got me to the stage of forgetting them, now he's trying to clear the memories of John Taylor and Terry DeKonning. :cool:

That was my first thought too. Weren't Sunshine guernseys the reverse though ? See young Alan Stoneham and Capt/Coach Don McKenzie.

10308105_710399399003252_1606093371245927127_n.jpg

Big John Benson, my High School Film Studies teacher at Maribyrnong High

Brian was a dependable backman, Neil was serviceable at times but please don't mention the younger two Cordy's, my psychologist has only got me to the stage of forgetting them, now he's trying to clear the memories of John Taylor and Terry DeKonning. :cool:

I can't erase Bill Berry, Ross Christensen, Neil Bristow, Bill Berry, Alistair Ford and Jim McCalister from my memory, including games they all wore long sleeves in. What's your psychologist's phone number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't erase Bill Berry, Ross Christensen, Neil Bristow, Bill Berry, Alistair Ford and Jim McCalister from my memory, including games they all wore long sleeves in. What's your psychologist's phone number?

There was also Andrew Taylor and another I just can't put my finger on.................... oh no its coming back, the pain..........Mark Komp.....time for another session or two :cool:

Not quite. There was a 3rd Cordy (and as in the case of multiple siblings the youngest is often predicted to be the best). He played U19 if I recall, not sure he got much further. Roger was his name.
I remember 3 of them, that is Bryan (Zane and Ayces dad), Neil (who now is a Sydney based reporter for Channel Ten etc after playing with the Swans) and Graeme who promised a lot maybe even kicked a bag of 5 one day if my memory serves me correct.

Alistair Ford, you would need Sigmund Freud to be able to get over that one. Debuted at Vic park as a teenager I recall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here are some more oldies

BrydenDave1.jpg

CollierR01.JPG
Wally Donald and Dave Bryden and R Collier.

Question: - Who is the Footscray player in the long sleeves in the bottom-left-hand corner of the black and white picture?

Attachments

• BrydenDave01.jpg
    BrydenDave01.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back