Autopsy Bulldogs win a heart stopper vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo. I love you. But please... PLEASE do the right thing and play our best 22 next week. We have the cattle to be a top 8 side. Stop being arrogant and just pick THE BEST 22 PLAYERS.

Stop picking your surfing buddies. Stop picking the blokes that have a go at training. Just pick the side that will give us the best chance to win.

The pickled squid salad won it for us!

That has to be one of the ugliest wins I have ever seen us not lose.

Well earned.

Don’t let any of the salt from our crew influence any opinions on that - the Bulldogs deserved to win that, and I hope to see another Bulldogs Cinderella story, even if it’s at our expense.

Good luck for the rest of the season. 👍

Bont, Macrae and Daniel huge as usual. McLean with a massive influence shutting down Gaff and having a big game himself. Gardner very good again, that's 3 straight games of good footy, but obviously won't be enough to discourage the criticism once again.

Bruce utterly awful. Richards I didn't even see after quarter time.

Best of all, the Bees Dick comment was 10/10 from Bont. Love it

A win is a win, but make no mistake that was a poor performance. We can’t walk away happy with the way we squandered so many scoring opportunities.
I wouldn’t say poor performance it was just the forward entries and lack of in form forwards

Well earned.

Don’t let any of the salt from our crew influence any opinions on that - the Bulldogs deserved to win that, and I hope to see another Bulldogs Cinderella story, even if it’s at our expense.

Was actually swearing at the tv every time Ryan touched it. My god he is just incredible with ball in hand, actually shits me so much :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful, not even happy we won.

Glad English kept his head up, between not being paid a mark paid 99 times out 100 and subsequently given HTB and that soft as anything free kick in the ruck against Darling that could have cost us the match he could have been a mess

Well earned.

Thanks mate - your full side against ours is absolutely crushing us, don’t read too much into tonight
Best of luck

Bont, Macrae and Daniel huge as usual. McLean with a massive influence shutting down Gaff and having a big game himself. Gardner very good again, that's 3 straight games of good footy, but obviously won't be enough to discourage the criticism once again.

Bruce utterly awful. Richards I didn't even see after quarter time.

Best of all, the Bees Dick comment was 10/10 from Bont. Love it

Bruce did ok, just horribly short of confidence. Set up a couple of goals.

Hopefully we can get some players in form against Freo and Hawks, who will be harder to beat than you may think.

Positives: Bont can kick set shots!
Using a tall guy in the ruck kind of works, who would have thought?
English great last quarter
Bruces effort- no one is taking a mark when Josh Bruce is in a contest, not even Josh Bruce.
Gardner surprisingly solid down back
Well done guys !!
Well deserved Win, definitely the better team tonight
Love the Bont 🤙
Bruce 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back