Review BULLDOGS WIN- The Bombers Anti-Streak lives on

Remove this Banner Ad

While we still need to win three more wins to have another 4-game finals DVD package dedicated to us, I'm not sure how I'd go watching repeats of the elimination final based on the in-game commentary. Deplorable.
Yeah sometimes it's annoying but that was next level!

While we still need to win three more wins to have another 4-game finals DVD package dedicated to us, I'm not sure how I'd go watching repeats of the elimination final based on the in-game commentary. Deplorable.
sackofballs will be your saviour.

Had a peak at the Bummers board. "4-5 gifted goals from frees". ROFL
3 of Cody's frees were even acknowledged by the Ch7 Essendon Cheer Squad Commentary Team.

This was payback for the 1944 and 1948 finals!
This is the best response to all the histrionics I've seen so far, posted by an unknown independent:

Finally a voice of reason.
(Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.)

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 213
This is the best response to all the histrionics I've seen so far, posted by an unknown independent:

Finally a voice of reason.
(Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.)
Kudos to whoever posted that

Great win! We’re back!

Bring that second half performance to the Gabba and we are a big chance.

Cody was fantastic. He really flew the flag early when we were quiet; loved the immense pressure and 1%. Clinical finishing.

Incredible from a 17 gamer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gardner's ruled as "Intentional, low impact, body contact". So the grading is probably accurate, just not sure why it was considered rough conduct at all.

I’m dumbfounded. Isn’t ‘intentional, low impact, body contact’ the definition of a contest that is ruled a free kick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hughsey is the least funny comedian I can think of. His act is boring.

My wife had a temp job at The Age when at uni, would’ve been in the late nineties/early 2000s. They would sometimes send the youngsters to review the comedy gigs if they were stretched, presumably during the festival. My wife put in a lukewarm but not a terrible review - middle of the road, she remembers it as 3/5 or something like that - and when it ran he spent most of his radio show that day lambasting the reviewer, naming her on the radio multiple times.

So he’s not only unfunny, he’s an unfunny prick.

I quite like his Podcast with Mark Finey. He has an absolute hatred of the AFL Boys Club and I can’t help but admire that.
Agree.
However, any good qualities are invalidated by his association with the EOC. Occasionally feigns being a good fella, but like all of them, they can’t hide their true nature. Just a pack of rotten, s**t campaigners.

Group is maturing physically and mentally. It's all starting to fall into place. We would worry anyone we play from here on. Could we do it from 5th??

I don’t think so - Melbourne are very strong, Port have got all their flair players back at the right time to compliment Boak, Wines and a pretty competent defence, and there’s obviously a chance Brisbane turn it on when they play us anyway.

But I have allowed myself to dream, and it’s a good one. The rule is now “you absolutely cannot win the flag from outside the top four - unless you’re the bulldogs, who have now done it twice”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back