Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
8Im4RyA.png

Location of this mornings earthquake

Sweet Rocked by 6.0 Magnitude Quake

The land of Sweet has been rocked this morning by reports of a magnitude 6.0 earthquake in the Mount Buller region this morning. Rumblings were felt across Sweet as far away as Beldriblin, home of Dragons FFC, at approximately 9am this morning as citizens began their day. Early reports of damage was thought to be the result of protesters storming Sweet’s streets in response to league administrator, NaturalDisaster, threatening to shutdown Sweet’s construction industry in the wake of the horrific attack on Agent93 ’s home by Mobbs and Hate earlier this season, however it was quickly established that this wasn’t the case.

Footage of the attack on Agent93's home

Early indications suggest the only damage suffered was to the ego of Demons rookie, Pickitt, in the wake of an unsuccessful trade period that has seen him approach the Gumbies, Bombers and Swamprats, looking for a new home after alienating the Demons stalwarts BIGTIME. Despite trade period ending at 11:59pm tonight, Pickitt has thrown a prolonged tantrum which many suspect may have been the cause of this earthquake.

skJ5gJZ.gif

Pickitt requesting a trade from the Demons

Reports have emerged that Demons favourite and interchange advocate, Headless, is missing however Mount Buller captain, manangatang, quickly shot down those rumours stating that ‘Less was on sabbatical enjoying tea with pirates.

b5177c666cc4a6a2653cec8e8c04ca25.gif

Headless enjoying some time off from Mount Buller

Reactions to the news from Sweet folk have been varied:

“I only moved to Mount Buller a week ago. It’s a lovely place, friendly people, great qooty team. I thought I’d struck gold after the Furies moved me on. First phone ccall I get today was Tigerturbulance calling to laugh at me. What a campaigner” – Furies-turned-Demons rookie, damicky

“Haha EAD Demons” – Demons-turned-Furies rookie, ImissFrosty

“I’m so close to 1,000 Sweet FA goals and ‘Tang parks that campaigner, Proper Gander, in the goalsquare instead of me. I only need eight goals. I could kick that in one game!” – Sweet’s all-time goalkicking leader, Tarkyn_24

“I’m leading the Fred, Tarks. * off.” - Proper Gander

“Wooo” – Demons veteran, cooney

The Demons currently sit on top of the Sweet FA ladder, three games clear of the second-place Dragons. They play Roys FFC this Sunday, who famously sat on top of the ladder midway through season 28 only to lose their last eight games and miss finals altogether. Could this recent instability in Mount Buller see history repeat itself? Only time will tell.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back