Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Name the players you had in your side at some point prior to lockout and who are currently spudding it up. Mine so far:

Bugg, Greene, Steele.

Went Buggy to Rosa a few minutes before lockout. Hopefully that works out, otherwise I'll be in the vent thread later.

Have to add Howe to my list. Had him for ages in AF simply because with two trades a week I figure I can take risks. Now he's an emergency.

Steel have Steele.

Have to add Howe to my list. Had him for ages in AF simply because with two trades a week I figure I can take risks. Now he's an emergency.
I got Howe.....
Not looking good if he can't get a game with the retirements and injuries the Hawks have.
No idea who I will trash him out for though.

Last minute trades: Matt Crouch and Jonathon Simpkin out for Brad Crouch and Dean Kent. Happy :)

Everyone being all like "how can you not have Dusty" makes me feel very satisfied to see him score a mediocre 75, against Carlton at that.

Then again, was hedging that skipping Ablett would be a similarly brilliant move but the little master has made a fool of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was only against Essendon.
Liked for quality self-deprecation. Living in the US and it doesn't seem to happen or resonate as well here.

Seriously though, kudos to Zaharakis on standing up with little experience around him, you do have some quality around.

Everyone being all like "how can you not have Dusty" makes me feel very satisfied to see him score a mediocre 75, against Carlton at that.

Then again, was hedging that skipping Ablett would be a similarly brilliant move but the little master has made a fool of me.
The guy below you is correct that it was only against Essendon

But Ablett looked clearly rusty and at 100% he could've gotten 1.5x as much action as he ended up with. He'll be better for the run and IMO he'll keep it up

The guy below you is correct that it was only against Essendon

But Ablett looked clearly rusty and at 100% he could've gotten 1.5x as much action as he ended up with. He'll be better for the run and IMO he'll keep it up

Yep, definitely going to be tempted to trade him in this week. Shiel didn't set the world on fire and Geelong is unlikely to make things easy for him so he might be on the cutting block there.

Had Hannebery, Robinson, Sidebottom, M.Crouch, Libba all at different points during the pre-season but swapped them over. Not to say Libba or Hanneberry will improve but Hanneberry would have been a millstone for round 1, especially when I already had Pendlebury spudding it up. At least Libba would have still been scoring close to his break even. Sidebottom, M.Crouch and Robinson have the problem of a report, Sidebottom looks gone for at least 2.

Dusty, had him majority of the pre season but got spooked late. No doubt he'll bounce back but I'm happy for that S. Gray and Hall are covering somehwat.

Again also only Round 1 but Brodie Grundy. Glad I don't have him in Classic, i've got him in some Elite drafts but that's fine. Thought he'd be a dead set cert in the Pies best 22 but obviously not yet. Won't be long for him to force Witts out but you'd suspect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back