Bulls**t Watch Thread (Vol. 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
Back by unpopular demand for the second off-season.

This thread is dedicated to the silly season. Trade season, rumours and whatever else.

I'll, and maybe with the help of Mods, will post each rumour that is listed in this thread and will be posted into the OP.

Each rumour or speculation listed will be either given a RED or GREEN line depending on if it comes to fruition or not. Pending rumours will be listed in BLACK along with the users name before it.

RED obviously detailing that it is indeed bulls**t and GREEN being given if it's fulfilled.

A most notable one that's been listed on the bigfooty is that new Club crest to be released on Wednesday, which was previewed during Channel 7's spying of the internal review a month ago, almost cemented.

If you have anything to add please post below. Only serious comments will be added (unless i have a giggle then it stays).

Let's have fun with this. :thumbsu:

(if Mods think this could be good to pin then feel free)

Sidebysidey: Picks 6 and 36 for Schache and Brisbane's pick12.

Last edited:

I was told 14 instead of the pick 12. We were fairly well hammered. For the record, I’d prefer not to do that trade, I have consistently said I’d prefer classy mids. Just passing on some information.

Bears did have 14 going into finals (Port's 1st round pick) but it dropped to 12 when Port lost to the Weagles and tumbled down the pecking order.

Well if Kevin Bartlett says it it must be true.

And of course Collingwood is involved because a player who is Victorian is out of contract at the end of the season and naturally that means we're signing him. It's November for * sake. Piss off KB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... clickbait article...

You know you don't need to create a new thread for every clickbait article published?
(There's actually a thread somewhere for exactly that)

None of this is news.
We know Guy is becoming our list manager.
We know Sloane is a FA in 12 months
We know we would be interested in having a crack - as would Adelaide and most other Victorian clubs.

Whether he would seriously consider it, or how much we would offer is entirely up in the air, and something we won't have an answer to for 12 months.
I would suggest that chasing a KPF like Lynch is gonna be a much bigger priority, and the only way Sloane would be realistic (for both parties) if we are pushing for top 6 next season.
---

But really this should all go in any of the other threads that already cover this.

I honestly rate sloane as a great player but why would we take him. He is going to be 29 would want a big contract and the midfield is not a problem would be stupid to get him. Go hard after key back or forward. Our midfield is currently pendlebury, treloar, Sidebottom, adams, de goey and there is still more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back