Bunch of campaigners #1 - The Australian Christian Lobby

Remove this Banner Ad

More assumptions with no facts. Do you really think that being a human rights crusader on BigFooty is making a difference?

change.org might be just a little more effective. o_O
I really can't be bothered going back through your posting history but what I will do is just bold and pay more attention to your posts in the future when you do show equal concern. I might even see some of that human rights you mention. Okay?

Abortion isn't really an issue in mainstream society anymore, other than for fundy ideologues.

Common-sense in the law, prefaced upon individual rights, has slowly but surely scuppered those antiquarian notions.

Marriage equality will eventually go the same way, as the last remnants of a totalitarian ideology are slowly, but assuredly, washed away.

Abortion isn't really an issue in mainstream society anymore, other than for fundy ideologues.

Common-sense in the law, prefaced upon individual rights, has slowly but surely scuppered those antiquarian notions.

Marriage equality will eventually go the same way, as the last remnants of a totalitarian ideology are slowly, but assuredly, washed away.
No, they are more concerned with pandering to the animal activists then caring about unborn babies fighting inside the womb against a surgeon trying to kill them.

That just shows what a warped view of the world the have. Live children & innocents being blown up in various places, orphaned children. The whole inequality issue around the world, the destruction of our environment.

All far more serious issues than abortion done by professional surgeons in the best interests on the woman.

But thats what you get from brainwashed & brain dead happy clappers.

Let's focus on gay marriage!

Just put the lefty-whacko clique on ignore. This forum is a s**t :toilet:
Damn those lefty whackos, although without them you would have one less post.
The ignore function is for special posters there is still some amusement in reading some posts, like...

No, they are more concerned with pandering to the animal activists then caring about unborn babies fighting inside the womb against a surgeon trying to kill them.

If it's any consolation Lebbo. My twin sister & I owe our lives to Christianity. As all 3 doctors my mother requested an abortion from, refused because of it. But that was back in the mid 60's.

Damn those lefty whackos, although without them you would have one less post.
The ignore function is for special posters there is still some amusement in reading some posts, like...

Now look what you've gone & done Mags.....You've managed to trigger that poor poster into a splash-down.

You people are naive and foolish. This forum is unrepresentative of reality.

You sat in horror as One Nation gained popularity.

How did that happen? The mods got rid of those people on muh SRP!

You people are naive and foolish. This forum is unrepresentative of reality.

You sat in horror as One Nation gained popularity.

How did that happen? The mods got rid of those people on muh SRP!

It's Lucky you're still here to set us all straight then, eh.

You post too much.

Oh, my dear Madam Islam. You are so beautiful and tolerant. I tip muh hat to you, Madam Islam.

You need to post more often....Don't deprive us all of such a grand wit.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's any consolation Lebbo. My twin sister & I owe our lives to Christianity. As all 3 doctors my mother requested an abortion from, refused because of it. But that was back in the mid 60's.

Now look what you've gone & done Mags.....You've managed to trigger that poor poster into a splash-down.
Lol and he is still going and contributing zilch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back