Bundesliga 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm about to call up Foxtel and ask for my package to be cancelled. It's absolute shite. Lucky I'm a bvb fan or I'd never see my team. The change in the bein online package is absolutely awful and only brings it in line with what's being offered in tv.

Maybe do some research into VPNs greendogg
Yeah i did and everything i tried didnt work :(

I liked to wtch about 2 or 3 full games a week and sometimes more via the mini-matches they put up which were great. now its cooked. really a rip off now

How is everyone watching the Bundesliga? i just cancelled my BeIN subscription as they have removed their catch up/VOD feature from the site and seem to only have 2 games shown each week which is stuffed. Thought they would sort it pretty quick but apparently not, would get FOxsoccer2go but couldnt get that to work not being in US.

Used it last year to watch VfB and my VPN was with unotelly but they have gone to s**t the past 12 months

I have a US cable subscription login (which I would be happy to share) which gets me access to Fox Sports GO and only have to change my DNS settings to watch Bundesliga matches and Champions League matches

Dortmund were great last night. Especially the RAD front 3 starting together for the 1st time and combining so well so soon.

Once we get Burki and Rafa back we'll motor in to the CL places IMO.

How is everyone watching the Bundesliga? i just cancelled my BeIN subscription as they have removed their catch up/VOD feature from the site and seem to only have 2 games shown each week which is stuffed. Thought they would sort it pretty quick but apparently not, would get FOxsoccer2go but couldnt get that to work not being in US.

Watching via DirecTV Now on Fox Sports 1 and 2. Bayern on FS1, Dortmund on FS2. I believe other games are on Fox Soccer. Just need a DNS blocker set up (Getflix or dns4me are the two I use).

Well that game was s**t.
- Felix Zwayer has to be the worst Bundesliga referee 2 clear penalties missed for Dortmund. Koln with 26 fouls and Osako with 7 himself and no yellow despite also holding Schmelzer back from taking a free kick he must have incriminating photos of Zwayer or something. Sideline officials were sooo bad too with at least 4 incorrect offside calls (mainly against Koln to be fair).
- Durm was actually really bad unfortunately he has not enough quality on the ball and they play got bogged down with him, i dont mind him at LB or RB but not as a RM or RWB
- Reus unluckily slipped taking that shot in the first half and made amends showing how deadly he is, surprisingly has not taken any time to hit full stride after long injury.
- Really struggled with Weigl being tightly marked throughout.
- I have really been impressed with what i have seen from Ramos this season, whenever called upon he has played quite well.

I agree with Greendogg.

Also with Weigl getting man marked our passing game never got going and with a lack of quality CMs we never got rhythm and the same thing has happened in a lot of away games hence we are s**t away from home this season.

Koln were very effective tbf. They pressed us very well and gave us no room to play combinations which forced us wide to play crosses which they cleared all day long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about that 4th minute red card from S04!

In Dortmund for the next month, going to catch the game against Augsburg and also the St Pauli/Bochum game this weekend up in Hamburg. It's bloody cold here. Saw Neven Subotic at the weihnachtsmarkt today and had a little kid moment. Ate my weight in currywurst pommes and purchased a new trikot. Today was a good day

84fb677ad525bbe7cb244db40c20ca43.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back