Bundesliga 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality melts. I mean, I don't necessarily disagree, but it's some quality melting for an opening game to the season

Quality melts. I mean, I don't necessarily disagree, but it's some quality melting for an opening game to the season

It would be a melt if it was a one off. But everyone thought VAR would actually put some of those ridiculous decisions that go Bayern’s way to bed. Seemingly not.

The other ridiculous rule I hate is what happens when you leave early from the line on a penalty. Robben was almost next to lewandowski when he took the kick, and pounced upon the save and scored. It was called back with VAR - but surely in that case, the penalty is cancelled and it’s a goal kick. Don’t see why the team who cheated gets another chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7-0 ;))

Dortmund carving it up ay, even though nuernberg are sh!t cvnts.. we played some decent football. some great goals. hope we're this impressive against Bayern with Pulisic and Reus to destroy em

@ Bremen last night. Unreal place to watch football

5d3bc9cac1a36822187f738698e0b416.jpg
eec5b833f1cc10ffcb761501c79723e8.jpg
72fed97d694c8a9612f790da2f7c778f.jpg

If I knew how to post videos I’d upload a good one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neuer was pretty quick to call the handball too. It’s like he cared more about that than the save

Bayern are now 5th. They'll probably win the league, but the melts after the first game we're always over the top

Such a pointless league. Just re-name it the Bayernsliga and be done with it.
I don't think so. They are old, stale and tired. Need to get rid of Robbery; Lewandowski on the downhill slope, as is Neuer, Mueller, Boateng...and Hummels isn't getting any younger either. BVB looking much better than they have for a number of years now they have freshened up their squad.

Bloody hell i hope they don’t sack Kovac. He’s the least of Bayern’s worries. Poor transfer market action and shitty back office staff are killing them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back