Bundesliga 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really enjoying this season of the Bundesliga not only for the obvious BVB playing good & Bayern struggling more than usual but there have been many enjoyable games. The 3-3 Hoffenheim & Hertha game was quite good this weekend and teams such as Freiburg, Augsburg & Bremen have been very competitive and tough to play. Teams like Frnkfurt Leipzig and Gladbach are also playing reallly attractive and entertaining football.

Top day to be a Borusse

461823f2647af9f7b06a77825ffc11e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fifth consecutive victory for Karsruhe including a 5-0 thumping of 6th placed Munster has KSC in the 2nd automatic promotion spot only 2pts behind Osnabruck.
There are a few teams on our tail but there is a gap opening up between the top 8 and the rest.
Kaiserslautern are currently sitting a game above the relegation zone and Munich 1860 are 1pt above them.

A fifth consecutive victory for Karsruhe including a 5-0 thumping of 6th placed Munster has KSC in the 2nd automatic promotion spot only 2pts behind Osnabruck.
There are a few teams on our tail but there is a gap opening up between the top 8 and the rest.
Kaiserslautern are currently sitting a game above the relegation zone and Munich 1860 are 1pt above them.

Really need those two teams to avoid relegation and push back to the second league. It’s super important that these big clubs aren’t lost to the Regionalliga forever

Although I can’t see it, i hope a couple of other clubs challenge Koln and HSV for promotion - I think St Pauli and Bochum have the best chances out of the contenders.

First league - apart from my obvious bias, it’s refreshing to have Bayern ‘languishing’ in third place. If they drop another couple of points before the break, and we can win all of ours including ‘Gladbach... well then things get interesting for the New Year

aside from Bayern (up until the last couple weeks at least) I have thoroughly been enjoying the Buli this season. lots of teams with their tails up.

would love to see all 3 german sides in the CL beat their english opponents.

aside from Bayern (up until the last couple weeks at least) I have thoroughly been enjoying the Buli this season. lots of teams with their tails up.

would love to see all 3 german sides in the CL beat their english opponents.
Yep - been the most interesting season to date, and every club has had wins and losses you wouldn't expect. Seeing clubs like FCN draw with Bayern and Fortuna beat us, along with the resurgance of Freiburg, Schalke getting punted and the amazing football Frankfurt are playing has really made it a great competition

not really sure what Salihamidzic is playing at. there was so much hype going into the transfer window around Lucas Hernandez and Hudson-Odoi and neither eventuated. might sitll get them in Summer but that doesn't really help us in a season where we are looking likely to wind up with no trophies.

well there goes the league. would bet my life savings that Kovac won't be Bayern manager next year.

Still 14 games to go

I think the contrary - Kovac is the right coach for Bayern. The success they’ve had in the last 6 years has definitely distorted their perception of what is normal. They need to cut a bit of dead wood, and players who can’t follow game plans. Probably look for a new keeper. And send kimmich to turkey. I hate that campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still 14 games to go

I think the contrary - Kovac is the right coach for Bayern. The success they’ve had in the last 6 years has definitely distorted their perception of what is normal. They need to cut a bit of dead wood, and players who can’t follow game plans. Probably look for a new keeper. And send kimmich to turkey. I hate that campaigner.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, I don't believe Kovac should go, but if Bayern keep playing like this and don't win a single trophy this year then he'll struggle to survive. I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that though, would hate to become like Madrid where they change coaches more often than they change their socks.

Most bad things aren't Kovac's fault. Boateng is cooked, Hummels' head is on another planet, Neuer injured, Mueller up and down like a yoyo, James unhappy, Robben/Ribery injured, Tolisso injured.

Another poor transfer period has ****ed us.

I'm sure Uli will just raid other teams in the Bundesliga to monopolise it again.

think thats going to be a lot harder for them going forward - usually it happens once every 5-6 years - but the last time they took 3 players (suele, wagner, rudy) it didn't really work out. they still managed to * schalke (and bochum) over with Goretzka mind you, and he's been one of their best players so far this season

think thats going to be a lot harder for them going forward - usually it happens once every 5-6 years - but the last time they took 3 players (suele, wagner, rudy) it didn't really work out. they still managed to **** schalke (and bochum) over with Goretzka mind you, and he's been one of their best players so far this season
How come?

think thats going to be a lot harder for them going forward - usually it happens once every 5-6 years - but the last time they took 3 players (suele, wagner, rudy) it didn't really work out. they still managed to **** schalke (and bochum) over with Goretzka mind you, and he's been one of their best players so far this season

why do you say it will be harder? we have just signed Pavard.

Suele is going to be an elite cb, he is a great pick up imo. I don't like wagner but he was necessary relief for lewa at the time. Rudy I agree with, bizarre signing, have no idea why we wanted him.

why do you say it will be harder? we have just signed Pavard.

Suele is going to be an elite cb, he is a great pick up imo. I don't like wagner but he was necessary relief for lewa at the time. Rudy I agree with, bizarre signing, have no idea why we wanted him.

Yes, but Stuttgart aren't really a challenger. Like it or not, its been fairly standard that when a club challenges, Bayern picks it apart. Happened with Leverkusen, us, and also Hoffenheim last year. Yes, I know everyone signs players from other clubs, but its a little more targeted when it comes from down south.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back