Bundesliga 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, but Stuttgart aren't really a challenger. Like it or not, its been fairly standard that when a club challenges, Bayern picks it apart. Happened with Leverkusen, us, and also Hoffenheim last year. Yes, I know everyone signs players from other clubs, but its a little more targeted when it comes from down south.

sure, I don't want to have this discussion for the millionth team, I was just wondering why you say it would be harder going forward.

I mean I certainly can't see us signing any Dortmund or M'gladbach players this summer, but if a player wants to go to Bayern there isnt a whole lot that can be done.

Werner will be an interesting one.

The bottom line is that players want to go to Bayern due to their prestige, reputation and ability to compete for all competitions. It is not as if they are forcibly taking players against their will. I do not hate Bayern as much as others as i understand that if good players from other Bundesliga teams want to play for them then they should to what they can to sign them. All players who are good enough will always want to move to a bigger team with more exposure and better talent to surround them, it just happens that Bayern is the biggest in Germany.

sure, I don't want to have this discussion for the millionth team, I was just wondering why you say it would be harder going forward.

I mean I certainly can't see us signing any Dortmund or M'gladbach players this summer, but if a player wants to go to Bayern there isnt a whole lot that can be done.

Werner will be an interesting one.
Yes Werner is a interesting situation, i can definitely see him moving to Munich when they come calling he would be a player that could fit quite well. Leipzig have a big situation with him this coming offseason as he is a year out for his contract to expire (Summer 2020). If he does not re sign then they should move him on, and if Bayern are the team who he seems to only want to go to then so be it. Leipzig will be hoping that there is interest from England and that he might want to play there also so that his fee will be higher.

Yes Werner is a interesting situation, i can definitely see him moving to Munich when they come calling he would be a player that could fit quite well. Leipzig have a big situation with him this coming offseason as he is a year out for his contract to expire (Summer 2020). If he does not re sign then they should move him on, and if Bayern are the team who he seems to only want to go to then so be it. Leipzig will be hoping that there is interest from England and that he might want to play there also so that his fee will be higher.

I have always felt confident he was Bayern bound, but not so sure anymore. If the rumours are true that Liverpool are interested then the draw of Klopp + $$$ might send him that way. Also not really sure how he'd fit in the team with Lewa, Werner is certainly not going to be happy to play back up to anybody and nor should he.

Man such a hard game to watch. A really good set piece put Bremen up in the first half, and then they switched to a 5-2-3 and it was just impossible to get through. A great FK from reus made it 1-1, and then after 90 minutes, four more goals came. I seriously thought we had it until the last minute when Oelschlägel palmed it into the goals. Then Paco and Milli did what I hate most - playing with the GK in the penalties. Seriously, take 10 steps back, run up and pit it in the top bins.

It's frustrating because I think it didnt really lead to much fixture congestion, and it was still our best shot at silverware this year.

Bayern advance to quarter finals beating Hertha 3-2.

Was already pissed off 3 minutes in. Goretzka gets fouled in the box, the donkey of a ref instead books him for diving, they go down the other end and score immediately.

Then their second goal, jesus h christ Hummels is driving me mad. His ******* head is on another planet, so many stupid brain farts that result in goals. The 2nd leverkusen goal a very recent example.

Bayern advance to quarter finals beating Hertha 3-2.

Was already pissed off 3 minutes in. Goretzka gets fouled in the box, the donkey of a ref instead books him for diving, they go down the other end and score immediately.

Then their second goal, jesus h christ Hummels is driving me mad. His ******* head is on another planet, so many stupid brain farts that result in goals. The 2nd leverkusen goal a very recent example.
How good is Hummels :p

found on Reddit. 'who to support in the Bundesliga'

1qh53rcdo6f21.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In really poor form right now... but hey there are positives, at least we didn't concede 3 goals for the first time in 3 games :(

Fortuna crushed Schalke too... Tedesco needs to turn things around very quick or he is out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back