Bundesliga 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

If you believed the pessimism you read on football twitter from a certain section of BVB fans, the season is already over, theres no coming back and Favre needs to go.

In reality, Bayern have been the best team in Europe since November - and have dropped only 4 points since then. We've come back to our xG after being clearly exceeding it, and have, with last weekends win, scored more points now than we did all last season, with 9 games to play. Whilst not winning the BL will be tough to take, its been a a huge season, and with the right additions for squad depth, plus continual improvement of youth, theres no reason there can't be a prolonged push against FCB going forward.

this snow came out of absolutely nowhere too - went from 10deg and raining to -3 and snow here last night too. was a comical play with that ball on the line - always makes the game more interesting and unpredictable

Karlsruhe's promotion push took a bit of hit mid-week, playing at home against bottom team Aalen, we lost 3-0!!
Still sitting second (there are two automatic promotion spots in 3. Liga) but the buffer of the extra 3pts would have been sweet as we enter the final 10 games of the season.

Munich 1860 are currently sitting in 5th, they are 8pts away from 3rd placed Hallescher, making it a difficult task to make the playoff spot.
Kaiserslautern are in 12th 8pts above the relegation zone. Probably safe, but you never know.
Energie Cottbus are currently 17th and in the relegation zone. A lot of work for them to do over the next few months.

Love to see 1860 back in the second league - it’s crazy how Lautern are still struggling mid table. Another NRW team in the top 2 flights - pretty good for the state!

In other news - LETS GOOOOO

c10df85c68a8202249e288197f7a8d0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love to see 1860 back in the second league - it’s crazy how Lautern are still struggling mid table. Another NRW team in the top 2 flights - pretty good for the state!

In other news - LETS GOOOOO

c10df85c68a8202249e288197f7a8d0b.jpg

Take it easy on the wassers yeah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two goals for Paco Alcacar (90+1 and 90+4) see us take three points against Wolfsburg, meanwhile Bayern drop points with a 1-1 away to Freiburg - so Dortmund 2 points clear with 7 games to go. Next week Bayern at home to Dortmund - this is getting JUICY

That was ugly to watch - as have been our last 4 trips to Munich. Need to be perfect now and hope Bayern slip up at Leipzig or home to Frankfurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back