wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Awaiting the DFB to apologise for an incorrect penalty against Dortmund 3 days after giving Bayern an incorrect one. I’m not one to blame the refs - we have been poor this second half of the season. But * me, that was abysmal from a ref who’s already been banned before for taking bribes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awaiting the DFB to apologise for an incorrect penalty against Dortmund 3 days after giving Bayern an incorrect one. I’m not one to blame the refs - we have been poor this second half of the season. But **** me, that was abysmal from a ref who’s already been banned before for taking bribes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If a ref has been banned for taking bribes why on earth isnt he banned for life?

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
And it finishes 1-1. Amazing result for Nurnberg. They could have won that match but at the end Coman could have won it for Bayern. Luckily for Dortmund that he missed it. This title race is not over.

Look, the door is open, but only with a paper doorstop. Bayern would need to drop points in 2 games, and we'd need to be flawless. Don't think we can take all the points next week at Bremen anyway, especially without Reus and Wolf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bixente

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Frankfurt got thrashed 6-1 by Leverkusen. They're pretty exhausted by the run of fixtures in league and EL. They've done great to make the top four but with a trip to London coming I can see them capitulating in the final few weeks, which would be a shame.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Frankfurt got thrashed 6-1 by Leverkusen. They're pretty exhausted by the run of fixtures in league and EL. They've done great to make the top four but with a trip to London coming I can see them capitulating in the final few weeks, which would be a shame.
They rested a heap in that game didnt they?

bixente

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
They rested a heap in that game didnt they?

Trapp; N'Dicka, Hinterreger, Abraham, Toure; Hasebe; Da Costa, Willems, Fernandes, Kostic; Rebic.

Jovic and Gacinovic were subbed on after half an hour.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
* that was a nerve wracking second last game. Guess its pretty simple formula now - Bayern need to lose to Frankfurt at home and we need to beat Gladbach away. Heavily in Bayern's favour, but lets see what happens. At least it's live!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back