wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Not sure Wagner can stay on after this evening. Schalkes 18th consecutive league game without a win.

Had some time to think about our game today - and after watching WBA-CHE, I think we’ve had our perfection of normality severely distorted by Bayern. It’s normal for good teams to lose to average teams away. It’s not normal to go a whole half season without dropping points and a +90something goal difference

In other news, Stuttgart heaped the misery on Mainz with a 1-4 away win, and Arminia scored their first goal in 11 years. Great to have them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Not sure Wagner can stay on after this evening. Schalkes 18th consecutive league game without a win.

Had some time to think about our game today - and after watching WBA-CHE, I think we’ve had our perfection of normality severely distorted by Bayern. It’s normal for good teams to lose to average teams away. It’s not normal to go a whole half season without dropping points and a +90something goal difference

In other news, Stuttgart heaped the misery on Mainz with a 1-4 away win, and Arminia scored their first goal in 11 years. Great to have them back.

Well in the least surprising news of the day, Wagner has been given the boot.

Crazy game in Karlsruhe today - Bochum midfielder Holtman was subbed off in the 69th - was given a yellow for taking too long, and then was subsequently pushed over by a Karlsruhe player and immediately given another yellow for 'inciting'. Really shitty decision leaving Der VfL down to 10 players for the last 20 minutes - luckily they held on.

St Pauli also looked very strong, winning 4-2 against last years playoff losers Heidenheim.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Bayern need to sign a couple of players with so many games this season in shorter than normal amount of time will result in poor performances from players and injuries too
What happened to Tolisso? Only caught a glimpse of the TV and he was on the ground. They'll average one game every 4.something days this year. Crazy stuff.

Bayern need to sign a couple of players with so many games this season in shorter than normal amount of time will result in poor performances from players and injuries too
Is the Club World Cup still happening this year?

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Ross man what are you doing awake for Bundesliga games!

It guts me tbh, that Augsburg weren't given praise for their game tomorrow - it was that Dortmund played like s**t. But Hoffenheim (rightly so) will get lauded for this victory.

Ross man what are you doing awake for Bundesliga games!

It guts me tbh, that Augsburg weren't given praise for their game tomorrow - it was that Dortmund played like sh*t. But Hoffenheim (rightly so) will get lauded for this victory.
Had this game on 1 screen, and the Spurs/Newcastle game on the other. The crowd sounds terrific also, missed the passion in the stands.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
End of the second round of the 1.BL. Second and third league tables to come this evening after the Monday fixture

22bdccac43f2c1d772ea54cf475c0cc3.jpg

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
End of the second round of the 1.BL. Second and third league tables to come this evening after the Monday fixture

22bdccac43f2c1d772ea54cf475c0cc3.jpg

d562313709c0fb4b1ea798f3c883ede7.jpg

HSV back on top of the 2.BL table, Heidenheim and Bochum for the the other early candidates to go up

4b6795ce65d18338967b881454174afa.jpg

Would love to see 1860 back up onto the top 2 again

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
No surprise Mainz sack Beielorzer. Tough job for new coach as a lot of unhappy players.

First time ever that two new coaches will start on match day 3

Thought that Baum was a fairly uninspiring choice for S04 to be honest

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Cheapest option with their money problems?

Yeah I mean he’s a good trainer, don’t get me wrong. Has only gotten better with his work with the German youth team. But simply just uninspiring. Perhaps that’s what they need though (apart from a whole board cleanout). To go back to basics. Tedesco is doing pretty well in Moscow tbh - assume it wouldn’t be the best time for him to come
Back though - nor would he be released cheaply.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Union giving Mainz an absolute pasting at the moment ... 4-0 up with a half full stadium after 65 minutes. Mainz are as predicted going to struggle hard this year to stay up

Union giving Mainz an absolute pasting at the moment ... 4-0 up with a half full stadium after 65 minutes. Mainz are as predicted going to struggle hard this year to stay up

How many subs allowed in the Bundesliga this season? Was hoping that Awoniyi would get some minutes off the bench lol (also noticed Karius is on the bench too but he just got there a few days ago).

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
How many subs allowed in the Bundesliga this season? Was hoping that Awoniyi would get some minutes off the bench lol (also noticed Karius is on the bench too but he just got there a few days ago).

Still 5 this season

Back