wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
wadistance how many fans are allowed into the games? There doesn't look like many but the noise is making it seem like there is a lot there.

There were 11,500 in Dortmund today, 9000 the other week... so a slow increase - the grounds are VERY well mic’d up for broadcast tho. Listen next time you watch at the sound the ball makes when kicked - or when Haaland hits the back of the net. Actually * it - listen here. I’ve only watched it 745 times

But you’re right - even without the ultras there’s a good noise going around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Another 4-0 defeat for Sch*lke. -14GD for the season, and 0 wins from the last 19 games; -44 GD. Some horrid run

There were 11,500 in Dortmund today, 9000 the other week... so a slow increase - the grounds are VERY well mic’d up for broadcast tho. Listen next time you watch at the sound the ball makes when kicked - or when Haaland hits the back of the net. Actually fu** it - listen here. I’ve only watched it 745 times

But you’re right - even without the ultras there’s a good noise going around.

Leeds bred....come home son

Interesting results overnight, Frankfurt started well and come from behind win against hot Hoffenheim team. Werder another win as well, Cologne in deep poo.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Leeds bred....come home son

Interesting results overnight, Frankfurt started well and come from behind win against hot Hoffenheim team. Werder another win as well, Cologne in deep poo.

I watched the Eintracht/hoffe game - Hoffenheim were SO loose at the back. If they play like that next week we’ll put 10 past them

I will replace Augsburg with Köln for my Relegation tip - Mainz, them and 04 are all terrible

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Swear to god when Lewandowski retires I’m throwing the biggest party. Bloke carries Bayern every ******* week

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Absolute horrible loss for Dortmund. If we can’t beat Koln at home we don’t deserve to be in the conversation as title contenders. Times up for Favre.

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
5-1?! Seriously? Where to now for Dortmund? And I thought that loss to Koln was bad. What is going on?

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
5-1?! Seriously? Where to now for Dortmund? And I thought that loss to Koln was bad. What is going on?

Favres lost the group. Simple as that. Something has to go. Would love to see our u23 Manager as an interim until the end of the season, and then have a crack at a talented manager (perhaps Rose or Nagelsmann). Everyone is saying let’s get Poch but he ain’t coming to Dortmund.

Seriously this could * us if we don’t make CL in a pandemic

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Favres lost the group. Simple as that. Something has to go. Would love to see our u23 Manager as an interim until the end of the season, and then have a crack at a talented manager (perhaps Rose or Nagelsmann). Everyone is saying let’s get Poch but he ain’t coming to Dortmund.

Seriously this could fu** us if we don’t make CL in a pandemic

100% lost the players. Gotta pull the trigger on Favre now. We should be throwing everything at Poch. But I agree, don’t think he’ll come. Funny enough being only 5 points behind and a third of the way thru our season isn’t over just yet.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
100% lost the players. Gotta pull the trigger on Favre now. We should be throwing everything at Poch. But I agree, don’t think he’ll come. Funny enough being only 5 points behind and a third of the way thru our season isn’t over just yet.

Trigger pulled

Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Thank f*ck for that. So assistant Edin Terzic is now taking over until the end of the season. Researched him and only 38 with an impressive cv.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics

I get it but I don’t like the mid season speculation ... just how I hate hearing our players linked with other clubs. I get the news cycle but wish it could wait

Back