• Stuttgart

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wolfsburg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bremen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not too sure how to feel about this, TBH. I would have preferred to have someone with some experience come in but I adore the hell out of Xabi so I hope it goes well.

Interesting to see how the dominos fall now. Assumed that Jesse Marsch was the prime candidate. Maybe Flick is closer to the national team job than expected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loss to Frankfurt a massive top 4 blow to Dortmund. 7 points behind now.
With Frankfurt’s remaining fixtures can’t see them catching them.

Wolfsburg have a tough run home playing 5 of the top 6 teams around them but they’re 11 points clear. Dortmund just not playing well enough anyway.

Leipzig letting a big chance slip losing to Bayern team missing Lewandowski.

Not a bad way to score your first goal in the seniors

Joined our youth team at 14… so great for him

9fd359dbee8a92a5bd68d4e81bac5b74.jpg

Frankfurt and Wolfsburg both losing today which means we’ll absolutely not capitalise tomorrow. Put your house on Bremen

It’s all opening up. Frankfurt lose to Bayer, we beat Wolfsburg. Reckon Leipzig could lose two more games too

This is my end of season prediction

cdd290cbd6f6dd002ae43b1bcc0763b6.jpg

Anyone want to ramble on about Schalke?

Kinda feel their demise has gone under the radar

Came 2nd in 2017-18, struggled the next 2 years in midtable just above the relegation battle, then all really goes to s**t this season, they've had some average midtable years since their 2010-11 CL heroics, but they always seemed to bounce back into European places.

Anyways, was this a steady decline like Hamburgs and will take some time to come back up, or an aberration and expect them to be promoted straight up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problems had been building last few years off field, good article below explaining issues. With their debt and current squad, not sure it’s straight back up

I think they'll be down for a while, and I think its for the better. They need a solid club cleanup, they need to find out what they stand for again, and need to work on their academy. They used to have one of the best academies in the country - as a working class club in a working class area, this should be something they focus on.

I think aside from poor squad building, one of the biggest parts of Schalke's demise this season has been the lack of fanzine the stadium. They, like Dortmund and Liverpool are heavily reliant on the 12th man, and this is something they'll be keen to get back very quickly

Hamburg I feel are also going to be down for a few more seasons yet

Aaaand just like that we’re off to Berlin again after a 5-0 thrashing of Holstein Kiel. Leipzig just snuck past Werder Bremen last night.

Shocking knee injury to Mateu Morey makes it feel 100% empty though.

Be looking forward to having the whole of Germany behind us in a week and a half

I think they'll be down for a while, and I think its for the better. They need a solid club cleanup, they need to find out what they stand for again, and need to work on their academy. They used to have one of the best academies in the country - as a working class club in a working class area, this should be something they focus on.

I think aside from poor squad building, one of the biggest parts of Schalke's demise this season has been the lack of fanzine the stadium. They, like Dortmund and Liverpool are heavily reliant on the 12th man, and this is something they'll be keen to get back very quickly

Hamburg I feel are also going to be down for a few more seasons yet
Hamburg were having a really strong season in the 2nd Bundesliga until recently having dropped out of the automatic promotion places, they are still in the promotion playoff position at the moment but 5th placed Kiel have three games in hand and are only 2pts behind.

Karlsruher lost 3-2 to Dusseldorf this morning, any chance they had of making the playoff position has now gone. Oh well, another season in the wilderness for the Eurofighters. :(

Hamburg were having a really strong season in the 2nd Bundesliga until recently having dropped out of the automatic promotion places, they are still in the promotion playoff position at the moment but 5th placed Kiel have three games in hand and are only 2pts behind.

Karlsruher lost 3-2 to Dusseldorf this morning, any chance they had of making the playoff position has now gone. Oh well, another season in the wilderness for the Eurofighters. :(

Yep, I think the top 3 is fairly set - just the order to come. Fingers crossed Bochum can get past Regensburg and it should be close to done.

Kiel best Sandhausen 2-0 tonight, they’re coming

Interesting in the 3.Liga too … there’s a small chance we might get 1860 Munich back up to the 2nd!

Yep, I think the top 3 is fairly set - just the order to come. Fingers crossed Bochum can get past Regensburg and it should be close to done.

Kiel best Sandhausen 2-0 tonight, they’re coming

Interesting in the 3.Liga too … there’s a small chance we might get 1860 Munich back up to the 2nd!

Kiel’s win tonight actually lifted them into third at Hamburg’s expense, and with two games in hand against bottom six clubs would be strong favourites for the third position. Perhaps they could sneak into the top two.

Back