Burnie Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Burnie (Shockers) Dockers

from reading these posts it stands out to me that maybe the many players and coaches whom left Burnie at the end of last season did so for a good reason. The culture in the place obviously could do with a bit of a clean up. If still kickin wants to go south and develop his skills and give better life to his family then good on him and if like minded people follow then so be it. We all make choices but footy can be so inbred in its decision making sometimes. Some of you posters are acting like schoolyard bullies, get a life:thumbsu: I think Burnie is a wait and see club, youthful enthusiasm is great but they do get tired awful quick. Well done at Nth Still Kickin, maybe next year success will be a GF appearance against the Mighty Tigers, at least we'd draw a crowd:rolleyes:

We would get 10000 i reckon!

Well Burnie Shockers Dockers ..the guy that you did not want as coach this year and decided to get rid of at the end of last year has just coached himself to a premiership at Box Hill Hawks.. stiffy Vincent just shows how much you know about football ... Plappy is now celebrating with champagne .. what are you and Plant doing...17points ..you losers

Well Burnie Shockers Dockers ..the guy that you did not want as coach this year and decided to get rid of at the end of last year has just coached himself to a premiership at Box Hill Hawks.. stiffy Vincent just shows how much you know about football ... Plappy is now celebrating with champagne .. what are you and Plant doing...17points ..you losers

Geez Penguin are doing well! :D

Must agree, I was of the opinion that Penguin were going to be the power house of the NTFL this season! Apparently they recruited a great coach from Burnie Reserves and convinced a number of players to cross over. Now we are not hearing nothing of this so called super coach and no one remember which players came from the Dockers.

I think you will find that Penguin will not be gaining many players next season from rival clubs and the so called super coach and former players will be having to rebuild a reputation they gained from a club everyone has had fun bagging.

Isn't it funny how things can change so quick within 12 months! By the way, are Penguin playing of this weekend? Isn't that what everyone from Penguin had penciled in at the start of the season??:D

Well Jamie Boag I think Penguin had a good last half of season at one stage in second half of season they were on bottom and had good wins over all teams except Latrobe, maybe they fell a couple of games short and a final at home may have got a different result.

I think you will find there are a few good recruits on way for next season starting with a 6ft 8ins Ruckman from south australia and some former TSL players. The club as a whole had a very good season on and off the field with its first finals appearance in 17 years all grades played finals footy u17s, U19s with Randall Hardy taking out competition medal , twos and ones.

I think you will find it took 3 parts of the season for the senior group to gell and gain real belief as a team. So there you go Boagy at the start of the season the aim was to play finals same as you guys and I guess you guys fell short.

We have 3 of Burnie Dockers last year coaches holding Premiership cups this year Tim Macmichael coached Somerset to a flag today along with Dale Perry what a top coach Ned is a flag at Latrobe and of course Plappy at Box Hill .. and yes Burnie have sacked there U18s coach Andrew Mclaren they really have no idea at the Dockers.

We have 3 of Burnie Dockers last year coaches holding Premiership cups this year Tim Macmichael coached Somerset to a flag today along with Dale Perry what a top coach Ned is a flag at Latrobe and of course Plappy at Box Hill .. and yes Burnie have sacked there U18s coach Andrew Mclaren they really have no idea at the Dockers.

Well said thetwoblues... My god things have gone a little bit quiet eh docker boys. Oh thats right they are still talking about the place being a better club since all the cancers have gone and how well the developing players are going and all that s***. Its about time you all woke up and realised the game we play is about winning games of football not how nice and fluffy your club is!!!! Well done Ned, Plappy and Timmy - you are all better football people for leaving The Burnie Football Club. Now you guys can go and wipe the egg off your faces and you know who im talking about.:)

More chaos at the Dockers with 2 more board members resigning and word goes that some of the under 18s leaving with the no longer required coach Andrew Mclaren. I believe Andrew is in talks at moment with a NTFL club.

Macca got the ass from the under 18s at the dockers because Barry Gaby has promised the job to Scotty Matheson from East Devonport football club. Also Max Brown alias the fox will coach Devonport Seniors in the statewide league in 2011 season. Probably take Ned Perry along with him as an assistant senior coach in season 2011.

Macca got the ass from the under 18s at the dockers because Barry Gaby has promised the job to Scotty Matheson from East Devonport football club. Also Max Brown alias the fox will coach Devonport Seniors in the statewide league in 2011 season. Probably take Ned Perry along with him as an assistant senior coach in season 2011.

It doesn't suprise me that Max Brown would be interested in the Devonport job but hasn't Dale Perry already committed to coach Latrobe next year ?

More chaos at the Dockers with 2 more board members resigning and word goes that some of the under 18s leaving with the no longer required coach Andrew Mclaren. I believe Andrew is in talks at moment with a NTFL club.

Who were the board members that resigned? Dont tell me Shane Walker for the 10th time!!!!!

Is this the same Matheson that coached east devomport to the wooden spoon or was that his brother.

I think Scott Matheson has done a fairly good job with East Devonport they have certainly improved as a team over last two years. I am not sure if he is as good a coach as Andrew Mclaren .. Andrew has done a great job over the last 3 years at Burnie and Matheson may walk in and have a ready made team depending how many he takes with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea your right I do battle playing the real game but I talk no more shit on here than you do mightymick! Takes a real tough guy to hide behind a user name and bag ppl over the net though! Keep it up:thumbsu:
Don't worry about mightymick ,Beargrills, as we all know he stood in the goal square for Cuprona this year and collected the wooden spoon .But was well paid for it .How can he question Matho's record as coach .

You f***wits have no idea!!!! And this is coming from the footy expert that said planty will take the club to the promise land, remember Crosswell or are you that stupid??? Everyone seen what you wrote buddy. Wipe the egg off your face now d***head! EvHa :D
Settle down Chalky old mate. Plant won more games than you .
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Settle down Chalky old mate. Plant won more games than you .
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

I really dont know why you think im Chalky but i run with it anyway... As for Plant winning more games than Chalky sorry me, those wins were off the back of Plapps coaching anyway. And for you compare DFA to State League footy it really just shows how much you know about the game.

Who were the board members that resigned? Dont tell me Shane Walker for the 10th time!!!!!

Mollison and Jago were the two they are fed up with Plant and Vincent. Vincent has little or no support and some of the members are looking to get rid of him as President .. looks like another mass exodus of players officials and supporters.

Well BearGrills the amount of time you spend on Bigfooty its pretty obvious you cant get a kick in the real game so you get your kicks out of getting on bigfooty talking s***!!!! Scotty can obviously play the game but saying he's a good coach - ummm.... not real sure about that based on what he has done in his coaching career so far.

Scott Matheson and beargrills have both worn the map. how many games have you played for tasmania mighty mick???????? I dont know why ******s get on this forum and bag out champions like matto.

Scott Matheson and beargrills have both worn the map. how many games have you played for tasmania mighty mick???????? I dont know why ******s get on this forum and bag out champions like matto.

Dont make me laugh Tambo30, Yeah Scott Matheson did play for the Devils but was a border line player at best and ended up getting the flick anyway. He also might of played state football when the league was absolute joke. As for Beargrills he probably played state U/21's football which is an unbelievable feat considering this comp isnt even recognised in the footy world!!!! Both these players are far from champions and for you to use words like that on any present day coastal footballer just shows how much of a ****** YOU actually are!!!! The only real champion footballer on the coast at this present time is Darell Baldock - petty big difference i would of thought Tambo30? Keep it coming mate because i havent laughed this hard for ages!!!!

Dont make me laugh Tambo30, Yeah Scott Matheson did play for the Devils but was a border line player at best and ended up getting the flick anyway. He also might of played state football when the league was absolute joke. As for Beargrills he probably played state U/21's football which is an unbelievable feat considering this comp isnt even recognised in the footy world!!!! Both these players are far from champions and for you to use words like that on any present day coastal footballer just shows how much of a ****** YOU actually are!!!! The only real champion footballer on the coast at this present time is Darell Baldock - petty big difference i would of thought Tambo30? Keep it coming mate because i havent laughed this hard for ages!!!!

Mightymick, it seems that most people on this forum agree that your a bit of a tool. Why you would only ever bag players out and be negative beats me, maybe it makes you feel better about yourself. Maybe saying Matto is champion was going too far, but do you compare every one you see play against the great darrel baldock? so matthew richardson(800 afl goals) and alastair lynch(300 afl games 3 premierships) are probably both hopeless in your eyes too??? id love to watch a few tapes of you running round playing the game mate!

Dont make me laugh Tambo30, Yeah Scott Matheson did play for the Devils but was a border line player at best and ended up getting the flick anyway. He also might of played state football when the league was absolute joke. As for Beargrills he probably played state U/21's football which is an unbelievable feat considering this comp isnt even recognised in the footy world!!!! Both these players are far from champions and for you to use words like that on any present day coastal footballer just shows how much of a ****** YOU actually are!!!! The only real champion footballer on the coast at this present time is Darell Baldock - petty big difference i would of thought Tambo30? Keep it coming mate because i haven't laughed this hard for ages!!!!
So Tyson Goldsack is a borderline player for Collingwood, Didn't make the original team. Is his premiership medal any different to Dane Swans??? I'm not comparing the players just stateing that Matto still worn the Map (Borderline player or not) you my friend I'm guessing no! Give a little bit of credit where its due. It would be nice to know who you actually are so we can all sit back and take diggs at you! Keep it up dunce!!

So Tyson Goldsack is a borderline player for Collingwood, Didn't make the original team. Is his premiership medal any different to Dane Swans??? I'm not comparing the players just stateing that Matto still worn the Map (Borderline player or not) you my friend I'm guessing no! Give a little bit of credit where its due. It would be nice to know who you actually are so we can all sit back and take diggs at you! Keep it up dunce!!

Scott never wore the map, probably should get your facts right before you take aim! Played 2 maybe 3 games for the devils which was a club. Never played for Tasmania in a stage game.

rumor has it that big man j wells is thinking of moving back up north to play for the dockers

I will take digs all day long buddy if you keep talking s*** about stuff that's not correct. Like i said in one of my posts earlier keep it up cause i love having a good laugh about people thinking they know stuff!!!
Also it was mentioned that you wore the map as well Beargrills - and what level what that again U/23's for the N.T.F.L i suppose?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back