Burnout Paradise

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Surf Island is being released tommorow (11/6) for $12.99US/ 1000 MS Points with their pricing $20AUS would be a reasonable price.

Here's the two new Crash TV podcasts with video of the island with 15 new events, 9 new cars, 10 on line challenges, billboards, smashes jumps etc (shown in videos)

[youtube]2Ro2apT7hYw[/youtube]
[youtube]3lHjaoAGXfM[/youtube]

they've been making it with a small team for a year can't wait until i turn into the new bridge a nd drive over tommorow :)

So yeah, COMPLETELY back into this game now.

After putting it down for more than 2 years, the game being free for PS+ has got me right back into why I was addicted to this game in the first place.

Already put in 11 hours since starting it again 6 days ago.

Probably the key to the game for me is that the racing really isn't the focus of the game or gameplay. Yes, I've done some races and events to get my licenses upgraded. But overall I've been doing everything else.

So far, unassisted I've got:
390/400 Gates Smashed
116/120 Billboards
40/50 Jumps
16/64 Road Rules Time
10/64 Road Rules Showtime

I'm actually really surprised I've been able to remember the map so well, it's what has no doubt helped me to get 90% of the stuff.

Have competed in a total of 51 events. Loving the Marked Man and Road Rage events, got 29 takedowns with the Carson Inferno Van the first Road Rage out once I got the van.:D

Freaky, I was looking at buying this a few days ago. I don't have any games anymore and felt like playing something the other day. This and Skate were the cheapies that popped in my head. Will probably get both on the weekend. Good games to waste the hours away.

Might buy the Big Surf Island expansion because I sold the game just before or after it came out. Hopefully it's still popular online because the challenges were good fun.

Awesome game.

Freaky, I was looking at buying this a few days ago. I don't have any games anymore and felt like playing something the other day. This and Skate were the cheapies that popped in my head. Will probably get both on the weekend. Good games to waste the hours away.

Might buy the Big Surf Island expansion because I sold the game just before or after it came out. Hopefully it's still popular online because the challenges were good fun.

Awesome game.
Definitely fun games to just pick up and play and lose time on. Especially helpful to have it on the HDD and not have to dig around for it, just click on it through the XMB and I'm in.

The community has had a boost on the PSN due to the free PS+, I remember it back when I played it 2 years ago. Was very fun just setting all the random challenges and having a bunch of people doing it flying left right and centre.

I'm actually thinking of getting BigSurf Island now that I'm having so much fun with Paradise, only about $12 on the PS Store/Burnout Store. Will see how much I get out of the rest of the game before I purchase.

It's just really well put together game. Graphics that still hold up today, incredible sound design, TONS of variety, very well structured online, massive open world. Just have to give massive kudos to Criterion.

Just completed all 120 billboards unassisted. Was about to look at the last one (which I knew where it was but had no idea how to get to it) when I found the gate needed to smash to get to the ramp needed to jump to it! Was stoked as I had been stumped at that one for a while.

Only got 4 more gates left too, 5 more jumps. 28 more events until I get my Burnout License.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back