News Burns new senior assistant

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapman claims to work 500 hours a week but somehow isn't involved in the appointment of two of the most important people in the club?

ok yeah sure.

Whos word are we taking for this?

Fagan who has proven to be a liar with his claim he was going to assemble the best football program in the compettion?

Chapman who was proven a liar with (amongst other things) his claim that Burton would be considered one of the great heads of football and then a month later claiming that he knew burton was sh*t and his non existant internal review was consistant with the external review?

These people are all serial lying fu**s, they can be given NO trust, NO decision they make can be taken on face value. The only way we as a club move forward is by us fans being suspicious of everything they do and letting them know we are going to apply maximum scrutiny.

Who else is going to get that panel coffees, pump the training balls up and wash the players jumpers?

I just wish there was 500 hrs a week I could work

Ball boy, tea lady and the person Phil Harper manages to get the morning coffees might be opening up as roles with El Chapo imminent departure.

I listened to the interview with Burns on Triple M and they mentioned Burns being an SA boy returning home and he was quick to point out SA is not actually his home these days and he's been away for so long. Got a laugh out of that. There really should be a basic IQ test people have to pass to work in radio.

He's my tip to replace Bickley at 5AA.
I'm no media mogul but in a two team town wouldn't it make sense for the sports broadcaster to have one person from each team?

Sparks fly
Bill vs Tony
Everyone has someone to agree and disagree with
Tension, drama, buzz

The vanilla 2crow show didn't really work

I listened to the interview with Burns on Triple M and they mentioned Burns being an SA boy returning home and he was quick to point out SA is not actually his home these days and he's been away for so long. Got a laugh out of that. There really should be a basic IQ test people have to pass to work in radio.
No, they have to fail the IQ test to work on radio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm no media mogul but in a two team town wouldn't it make sense for the sports broadcaster to have one person from each team?

Sparks fly
Bill vs Tony
Everyone has someone to agree and disagree with
Tension, drama, buzz

The vanilla 2crow show didn't really work
Yeah, but who really cares about Pear. Let's be honest, most listeners turn off when Kern or some other Pear person is "coming up next".

I hate how the media here always need to link everything to SA.

Who cares where he is from, it shouldn't even be a topic. Non SA people are allowed to work here.

The bit I liked from Burns was when he said no matter what club you’re at or what you’re role is, “you just put your footy bag over your shoulder and head to work.”

No nonsense, get on with it approach. Exactly what we need to climb the ladder imho

Birdwood High alumni along with the James brothers.

Birdwood High alumni along with the James brothers.

Our school's greatest achievement.

source.gif

I know he's from SA originally but he's not returning home. He made a home for himself elsewhere and he's traveling abroad for work.
Thing is, he never forgot his roots still. He'd come home every off season and would always say g'day to old teachers and mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back