Prediction Burton vs O'meara. Which one is a more exciting prospect?

Who is a more exciting Prospect: Jaeger or Burton?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

images
Yep. definately more Poles!

I can't decide. But I know I'm very excited by the fact we have both, and that both are very professional and driven to be the best. I look forward to what should be some healthy rivalry over the next decade!

Um, this is a little silly. Yes Burton is very promising and may well become a brilliant player - but O'Meara already is. He was clearly on his way to MVP territory before the injury. He is a pick up relative to another Cyril or Buddy for our side.

Um, this is a little silly. Yes Burton is very promising and may well become a brilliant player - but O'Meara already is. He was clearly on his way to MVP territory before the injury. He is a pick up relative to another Cyril or Buddy for our side.
Hard to gauge where Burton would have been if he hadn't got hurt when he did, we got a few extra years of JOM developing.
If JOM lives up to his potential he's going to be brilliant. I don't know if Spider can get to that level but he's certainly super exciting, oozes talent and has the size and appears to have the tools to be a dominant force.
Both worth getting excited about

Hard to gauge where Burton would have been if he hadn't got hurt
I know for sure he wouldn't have fallen to our first pick if it weren't for the injury.

(I realise you mean 'where' in his development, not club ;))

I know for sure he wouldn't have fallen to our first pick if it weren't for the injury.

(I realise you mean 'where' in his development, not club ;))
Indeed. We got a steal in him because of the risk as far as talent vs draft position. Hell Tom and JOM on a talent vs price are also cheap. If those three stay fit and play to their potential they will be part of the next core

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burton for me cos he could be anything. Versatility is such a valuable commodity these days and I look forward to seeing what Burton can bring to every position on the ground other than ruck.

Back