Live Event Bushfire All Star Game: Vic Bias vs Combined Minnow States

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see two St Kilda stars in action along with some of the lesser lights like Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Cripps and Bontempelli.
Glad to see someone calling this game for what it is.
It’s not a State of Origin game.

Vics too scared to play a WA side so they diluted the opposition for a favourable result.

The Vics are the new Carlton, they should be banned from Friday night games.

Hill is representing Fremantle.

He's a Sainter now, the new Winmar.

Glad to see someone calling this game for what it is.
It’s not a State of Origin game.

Vics too scared to play a WA side so they diluted the opposition for a favourable result.

It's not like the good old says of State of Origin where WA played the Vics at Subi Oval on a Tuesday back in the 80s.

One of our male primary school teachers took a few of us footy mad boys to a SofO game there and then ditched us to drink piss with his mates.

We didn't care, we were just happy to be there, the atmosphere in those games was unbelievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Matthews's letter to Dusty:

Dear Dusty,

Please stop destroying all my records and my legacy!! You keep winning Norm Smiths, Brownlows, and everything else that I could never do. All I have left is an obscure statistic that only one person (Lethality) on the internet cares about and was also achieved by some obscure Geelong player that history doesnt remember anyway. You even hit players when they are looking at you, unlike me because I was a dirty sniper who squibbed out of tackles by dropping the ball on the ground.

Regards,

Leigh Matthews.

Last edited:
Big V skipper leading from the front.

Of all the rule changes the league has brought in over the years, one has slipped under everyone's guard: 90% of Lachie Neale disposals must go backwards.

Players who look out of their depth:
Saad
Llllooooyd
Weller
Betts
Stagerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back