Bushfire Relief State Of Origin Match

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a ******* big trophy for a one off event. Could have been an extra $500 into the donation pot

I am puking over this punt road infiltration of the game - the latest afl television promotion, the captain & coach tonight, the medal winner, this bullshit chemist ad full of their aflw team - it just has to stop.......we have to stop it...........we will stop it...........

Last edited:

For us that were fortunate enough to grow up with state of origin unfortunately those times will never be replicated, but tonight’s game has been a incredible showcase of the wonderful elite all round skills all round, provided by some of the today’s greats and very best players that were available for tonight’s game.. if there’s ever a chance of reviving it for the ongoing future it would seem to make sense to have it played around this time of year leading up to the season as a showcase piece... great game to watch...
If this game can keep providing for the bushfires victims every year would be incredible...

I am puking over this punt road infiltration of the game - the latest afl television promotion, the captain & coach tonight, it just has to stop..we have to stop it
Switched over to the Magnificent Seven.

Densely Washington as a cowboy more believable and tolerable than the Ch7 commentary team.

Switched over to the Magnificent Seven.

Densely Washington as a cowboy more believable and tolerable than the Ch7 commentary team.

Gone for John Wick 3, and the poor bugger is copping a hiding early.

Knives, horses, cars......everything is getting stuck into him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not my point - when I was a more slender man carlton ruled the air waves - the other clubs were like an afterthought
Yep....”Are you there Harry” was the highlight of my teenage years listening to Bietzel and Layiff at half time prior to our weekly 3rd (premiership) 1/4 blitz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back