News Bushfire T20 Showdown @ Adelaide Oval, Feb 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Rozee looked like one of those guys that would be good at any sport he plays.
I saw Rozee play cricket a few years back and he was the best fielder I'd seen for a kid that age. At the time he was a good cricketer but those who knew him said he was better at soccer and that's where he would likely head...

I hate jerks like that.

Matt Crouch too, hasn't kept in years and not to a guy like Rash. Didn't look horribly out of place.

Sloane and Jonas however.....
Matt made keeping to international bowlers look like nothing at all.

His stumping off a Rashid wrongun was worthy of a 1st class gloveman

Trav Head taking the piss against Sloaney probably went against the spirit of the game a bit. No need to spank him for four 6s.
By the same token, all boundaries also raised $500 to the appeal so, even if he was taken the piss, he did his bit for the appeal.

Rozee looked like one of those guys that would be good at any sport he plays.
If Erin Phillips hadn't done an ACL, I wouldn't have minded seeing her out there. She's the epitome of a natural freak athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Erin Phillips hadn't done an ACL, I wouldn't have minded seeing her out there. She's the epitome of a natural freak athlete.
Pity it wasn't held a week or two later....don't reckon you would have had to twist Ash Barty's arm too much to play either.

You’d still have had to have picked up a bat or rolled the arm over quite a bit. And there’s a chance that she didn’t do much, if any, of that. Natural atheism only gets you so far, especially in technique driven pursuits.

He played A grade club cricket in Melbourne at 16, could've been anything.

Trav Head was still playing C's then.
Yeah pretty sure he played for Victoria- U16 I think.

Saw an interesting observation on his batting - regardless of the sport he’s ever the accumulator!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back