News Bushfire T20 Showdown @ Adelaide Oval, Feb 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
The bar tender at the Finsbury just posted on Facebook Brett Burton came in, ordered 5 straight single malt whiskeys on the rocks, skulked them and left.

Evidently he was driving home from an appointment at the Torrensville centerlink on Henley beach road when he heard on the radio that the club can't even get a phuqing hamstring up for a game of cricket

A paramedic mate then posted on a call out to the ramsgate, Burton got into number 4 before passing out. Fox sports news had reported figarty was left out for precautionary reasons. He wished he could have a wiskey for every time he told match committee about guys with dodgy hammys and ignored. But he would need a whole cellar

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
The bar tender at the Finsbury just posted on Facebook Brett Burton came in, ordered 5 straight single malt whiskeys on the rocks, skulked them and left.

Evidently he was driving home from an appointment at the Torrensville centerlink on Henley beach road when he heard on the radio that the club can't even get a phuqing hamstring up for a game of cricket

A paramedic mate then posted on a call out to the ramsgate, Burton got into number 4 before passing out. Fox sports news had reported figarty was left out for precautionary reasons. He wished he could have a wiskey for every time he told match committee about guys with dodgy hammys and ignored. But he would need a whole cellar
Try harder

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
If only the Strikers could have 13 Mackays
Salt is about due for a 100. Pitch should be fast with the humidity. Those glass windows on the corporate boxes may need reinforcing. It will cost you ten bucks for your spilt beer, if up on the hill under the scoreboard and salt starts aiming for it, like Chris gale, Ian Botham... But the vision of falling over drunk trying to catch the ball, on national TV will be the best ten bucks you ever spent on a plastic cup destined To choke a whale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robboaustralia

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
Looking forward to going today and hopefully sitting in my newly acquired season reserved seat.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
any way of watching online, 7plus doesn't list it

On the App go to live TV
See what is coming up as NEXT
What does yours say
Looks like I can get it from Darwin