Opinion Business opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an idea...

I want to open an adults only arcade.

80s and 90s game arcade machines (pac man, galaga, defender etc) with a licensed bar. The machines are complimentary to play and the bar has a jukebox with 80s and 90s music. May also include some party food...hot dogs, party pies, nachos etc.

What do you think and would you invest???

Similar... old arcade games think ya pay to play though...bar etc

Well there is the difference, my machines are free to play and with a licensed bar. Gold.

Well there is the difference, my machines are free to play and with a licensed bar. Gold.
Why would people come and play those games when they're all on iphones these days? A good example is since tinder and all the dating apps hit the scene, bars and clubs have seen their profits drop. Why go to a bar when you can stay home to meet women? FYI I met my partner on tinder.

Why would people come and play those games when they're all on iphones these days? A good example is since tinder and all the dating apps hit the scene, bars and clubs have seen their profits drop. Why go to a bar when you can stay home to meet women? FYI I met my partner on tinder.

Because at my bar you have the chance to meet real women.

I'll come Jmac, I enjoy beer. In fact, I really enjoy beer, and Im tipping at your bar I won't have to put up with Carlton or VB on tap, or pay $12 for a bottle of some crap Heineken or Corona like every other bar in the city!

I tried that on and off for 10 years. Plenty of one night stands and a few second dates but no substance. Plus they're usually real on tinder unless you're being catfished

I'll come Jmac, I enjoy beer. In fact, I really enjoy beer, and Im tipping at your bar I won't have to put up with Carlton or VB on tap, or pay $12 for a bottle of some crap Heineken or Corona like every other bar in the city!

There will be a focus on craft beer on tap. At least four different varieties with additional beers available by the bottle.

There will be a focus on craft beer on tap. At least four different varieties with additional beers available by the bottle.
Fantastic, if you could manage a few stubbies of Two birds Sunset Ale I might bank roll it myself. Only place I've manage to find it is at a Brunswick bowls club :/. Im probably the only one in the state that likes it which is probably why, but whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic, if you could manage a few stubbies of Two birds Sunset Ale I might bank roll it myself. Only place I've manage to find it is at a Brunswick bowls club :/. Im probably the only one in the state that likes it which is probably why, but whatever.

I love the sunset ale. Always take a slab when I go camping.

Chiko Roll?

I tried that on and off for 10 years. Plenty of one night stands and a few second dates but no substance. Plus they're usually real on tinder unless you're being catfished

I met a girl once online before it was the norm. On good ol' mIRC. I was ashamed to tell anyone back then because back then you were a loser if you met someone online. I'm still friends with that girl to this day and only one or two people know how we met.

I have an idea...

I want to open an adults only arcade.

80s and 90s game arcade machines (pac man, galaga, defender etc) with a licensed bar. The machines are complimentary to play and the bar has a jukebox with 80s and 90s music. May also include some party food...hot dogs, party pies, nachos etc.

What do you think and would you invest???

That sounds like a great idea... Id definitely become a customer. I'm part of the late 80s early 90s arcade loving gen...

Just one thing, strange, pissed guys playing street fighter and forgetting second round mercy might cause a few real life problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back