Werewolf BUST A CAP - EAST v WEST - HIP HOP WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll come back to it. I'm thinking I might do an Alien versus Predator theme. Has this been done before?

Nup

The whole game was insane is you have time to read
Absolutely. I’ve said it a million times but this is my all time favourite game. It was actually my return to werewolf after my first hiatus. I was only a villager. At first I was disinterested but the longer the game went on the more I got into it and afterwards I couldn’t stay away. I frequently go back and re-read it and enjoy it just as much every time.

LiterallyNobody good to see you enjoying the absolute peak of werewolf.
I ABSOLUTELY love this game. Without a doubt the best game we’ve ever had. The theme was sick; the thread is actually the most entertaining. And best of all it was the first time I made it to end game.
FR shooting BoB and then noobz shooting FR
BRAB melting like a bitch which all but took him off my radar.
HumanMeatball with the greatest role claim anybody has ever seen in one the funniest moments of werewolf history.
BRAB surviving as final evil when there was something like 11 villagers/known good alive and Dapper’s DOPE AF write ups.
They can all try but none can topple the king of all werewolf games.
Side note - Dapper extending deadline because he was getting a hair cut and then that day posting “Dead - My barber” was just part of the hilarity. Also Dapper being so insistent that nobody tagged RU_ just so he could mod kill him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back