Status in Question Busty or Duddy?

Busty or Duddy?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, you nut job.

We were discussing the merits of Martin being deported and you raised the irrelevant issue of Waterhouse.
Go start a thread elsewhere.

By the way Robbie ended up missing 17 years where he was not allowed on a racecourse. As he was Australian he was allowed to stay here.
Are you thick? Did you even read the OP? My comment was in response to that, and the wowsers in this thread.

I’m fully aware of the circumstances surrounding Robbie Waterhouse. I’m also aware that Australian citizens can’t be deported from Australia to Australia.

If you want to discuss Shane Martin’s deportation maybe use this thread...

Are you thick? Did you even read the OP? My comment was in response to that, and the wowsers in this thread.

I’m fully aware of the circumstances surrounding Robbie Waterhouse. I’m also aware that Australian citizens can’t be deported from Australia to Australia.

If you want to discuss Shane Martin’s deportation maybe use this thread...
Yep, nut job

Mrs Hardwick, Mr Hayson, Toby Mitchell, Shane Martin and Sydney Stack all walk into a bar...
and Luke Hodge whos been at the bar all day drives them home, all part of the hawthorn family club services

Given Dusty's dad's connections he has probably known this guy for a long time. Really sick of the way the media reacts to an event like this. So what he caught up with someone who has criminal issues, does not mean the players did anything wrong. Nothing burger.

Given Dusty's dad's connections he has probably known this guy for a long time. Really sick of the way the media reacts to an event like this. So what he caught up with someone who has criminal issues, does not mean the players did anything wrong. Nothing burger.
I'd feel ripped off if I was given a Nothing Burger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't read all what is said in previous pages, but my view on this is that in general it isn't really good to befriend a bad influence. Obvious I know but sometimes it is good to go back to basics. Those who you associate with have a bigger influence on you than what you think. Don't really know enough about this situation to comment further than that. Not sure who this guy that was spotted with Dusty is so I am not going to accuse him of anything, but that's just my general view in life.

Also, I understand why the AFL wants their players to distance themselves from bad influences as well. Their image as an organisation rests in part with the players that are playing under them so if they do something untoward, then the media and members of the public will not only say 'Dustin Martin' or 'Lance Franklin', they'll say 'AFL players Dustin Martin and Lance Franklin'. They'll immediately be associated with the incident as well. Try running a sporting league when the general public have lost a lot of confidence in you. It is hard just like it is with any other business. Anyway, that's my 2 cents on this.

I wish there was this much scrutiny in the 80's at Carlton, 2000's at West Coast and Essendon in the 2010's.
Dusty can't scratch his arse without someone photographing it these days.
More respect for the goat finals player please and let his father come home.

His Father was sent home, free flight and all

Leave it out friend, that's enough.

I don't blame Dusty for the Sins of his violent criminal father. Dusty has made his own way in the world and should be treated as the individual he is.

Word on the street is Richmond were/are pushing hard to make sure there could be no loopholes that could see the toxic influence of Dusty's New Zealand father be able to return to Victoria.

Dusty's current association with Eddie Hayson is hopefully a one off aberration

I don't blame Dusty for the Sins of his violent criminal father. Dusty has made his own way in the world and should be treated as the individual he is.

Word on the street is Richmond were/are pushing hard to make sure there could be no loopholes that could see the toxic influence of Dusty's New Zealand father be able to return to Victoria.

Dusty's current association with Eddie Hayson is hopefully a one off aberration
Do you believe the BS that you write? "Word on the street is..." FMD!

How much influence do you think an AFL club has? You now think Richmond is capable of influencing immigration policy.

Do you think Dusty would continue to play with us if that was the case given that he is quite close to his father from all reports? Given that Richmond are capable (in your mind) of negatively impacting Shane Martin's possible return to Australia surely there'd be clubs who could sway matters the other way. Dusty would just ask for a trade to one of those clubs.

Martin seems like the type of bloke to not be overly judgemental of others. It’s not a good look, but if the relationship is claimed to be completely above board and that Martin keeps absolute distance from the other party’s (or parties’) alleged criminal activity, then I’d believe it.

Do you believe the BS that you write? "Word on the street is..." FMD!

How much influence do you think an AFL club has? You now think Richmond is capable of influencing immigration policy.

Do you think Dusty would continue to play with us if that was the case given that he is quite close to his father from all reports? Given that Richmond are capable (in your mind) of negatively impacting Shane Martin's possible return to Australia surely there'd be clubs who could sway matters the other way. Dusty would just ask for a trade to one of those clubs.

Individual cases are influenced by all kinds of pressure, ministerial and otherwise.
It would be naïve to assume otherwise

Are Richmond putting Dusty on the trade table?

Back