Opinion Butcher Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So all our young AFL bound kids will have their work upfield rewarded with a bloke spraying it from arsehole to breakfast in front of goal.. great.
As opposed to last season when we had 1 player kick over 15 goals (Dylan Williams).

So all our young AFL bound kids will have their work upfield rewarded with a bloke spraying it from arsehole to breakfast in front of goal.. great.

Love the new colloquialisms for "just inside the left goal post" and "just inside the right goal post" there

I getting the sense you are losing faith in the future

#thecoleman

That TikTok vid needs to be more accessible on YouTube or something the family loved it and by family I mean mum and aunties.

They all knew the bloody Abba song (I didn’t know it was an abba song. Here’s an extra bracket because that’s awesome))

They all knew the big butch by the end of it. Family bbq had a good time cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't we literally re-list him at the Maggies then proceed to never play him? The * was that.

Ken just wanted to * with him one last time.

Didn't we literally re-list him at the Maggies then proceed to never play him? The * was that.
Played a game at the end of 2021, then went to the NT, and apparently he did a hammy and wasn't fit enough to get picked in 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back