Opinion Butcher

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you blame him?
If it was Hawthorn I might be a little shitty, but St Kilda? Who could stand in the way of such tragic and doomed love?

next minute St Kilda 2017 premiers

Unfortunately for Butch, most teams are looking pretty comfortable in the KPF departments, except us ironically. Story of his career. Bad timing.

Only Carlton come to mind as remotely feasible. Maybe Bombers, Freo, Geelong are an even further outside chance.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately for Butch, most teams are looking pretty comfortable in the KPF departments, except us ironically. Story of his career. Bad timing.

Only Carlton come to mind as remotely feasible. Maybe Bombers, Freo, Geelong are an even further outside chance.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

I still think we should rookie list Butcher as we need cover in this department. I'd also rookie Morabito who is keen to play for PAFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Source?

I'd definitely be keen.

A conversation around the pool at my house.

I passed on the interest to a the club via a reliable BF member and it has been explained to me his manager is peddling hard.

Two other clubs have reached out but I have no idea where interest or otherwise sits between the various camps.

I passed on the interest to a the club via a reliable BF member and it has been explained to me his manager is peddling hard.

Two other clubs have reached out but I have no idea where interest or otherwise sits between the various camps.
The only information I can understand from that it that you have a pool at your house.

Need more info:
1. What were you drinking?
2. What were you smoking?
3. When's the next party?

Need more info:
1. What were you drinking?
2. What were you smoking?
3. When's the next party?

b27b6e9cbcbd65324762a68a417e9f52.jpg

El_Scorcho will never post his magnum opus about Butcher because he's woken up to the fact that Butcher is and always has been a spud who just didn't have what it takes to make it at AFL level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back