Sep 8, 2014
Look behind you!
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings, Oakland Raiders
#195poststogo
33nYFDl.gif

God if he could only have corrected his kicking. Even if he could correct it now he could become redrafted as our Eddy.

I still think there was room for him on our list at the expense of O'Shea or similar. Even if he had been rookied. He is young enough and could still become a force.

those back injuries and tightness issues may have been the root cause

I still have hope!

God if he could only have corrected his kicking. Even if he could correct it now he could become redrafted as our Eddy.

I still think there was room for him on our list at the expense of O'Shea or similar. Even if he had been rookied. He is young enough and could still become a force.

Eddy or Butcher?

Lock in Eddy, thanks A.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Hitting the big time. Next he'll be doing autograph signings at Thirsty Camel Munno Para.
Actually tattoos on intimate body parts, that is of course if 12 or older. On shoulder blades if younger than 12.

If he got rookied by us in the future (so to speak) his first game back would be his 100th for Port.
"Port Adelaide has signed El Butcho from Mexico as a Cat B rookie."

crazee_peet

All Australian
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Finally, for the first time in ages I open BF and the John Butcher thread isn't in the top couple of recent posts. Good to see you all finally getting the hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back