Buy a poker set!

Remove this Banner Ad

waspy

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I picked up a set of chips with dice and 2 packs of cards for $70. There's 500 chips and they're good quality. Got it from K-Mart. I recommend buying your own set if you don't already, it's awesome! Plus, its the kind of thing that you can dig up every now and then and play in a few years time.

I picked up a $150 worth chip set for $80 on E-bay about a year ago, before the poker craze hit. Yep, I had to go online to order mine...

Now I walk through every mall and see them. I was considering buying a table for $300, but I could build one for less.

Though, I don't really play with them much anymore. The guys I used to play with aren't very good at all. But, they're always good to use for chip-shuffling beside the computer during online play ;)

You can get sets for like $20 with maybe around 250 chips, blinds buttons, dealer button, cloth and deck. If that isn't enough chips, just buy extras.

Crosby87 said:
I picked up a $150 worth chip set for $80 on E-bay about a year ago, before the poker craze hit. Yep, I had to go online to order mine...

I had to get a mate to bring me back a set from Vegas as I didnt have a credit card at the time :eek:

got mine from thepokerchipco.com

cost about 100 for my 750 chip set. was also able to choose how many of each chip i wanted, (which included all the standard colours as well as orange and purple)

recommend them!! :thumbsu:

Great Fun!

I got mine from eBay a while back, paid close to $30....but now you find that u can get em at places like The Warehouse and The Reject Shop for $10-$15.
Looking forward to taking my set on schoolies for countless hours of fun.

I also recommend strongly that you get a Card Shuffler...nothing worse then having to shuffle a deck of cards after a few beers :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back