Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:

AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
On cloud 9, absolutly shattered I'm in Victoria though and can't go... :(

I have given my mate my barcode (whose a mad doggies fan in WA, If anyone else in vic cannot go and is happy to give/sell my friend a barcode for early access to tickets please PM me, he wants to take his 18 y/o daughter whose also a supporter). If this isn't allowed, then please delete the post.

Boys, does anyone know what the process for tickets is going to be? Does anyone have a usable barcode they can lend me, or are planning to attend the game and can purchase two extra tickets?

My brother and I are in Tasmania, so we can fly into WA without the need to quarantine. We're lifelong dogs but both of us were residing overseas and i didn't renew my membership when I returned due to COVID.

If anyone is able to help please PM me, will be forever in your debt!

As some of you know, I relocated back to Perth from Melbourne 2 weeks ago (quarantine ends at midnight, I’m going out!).

I’m a game day member & will be calling the membership team first thing to hopefully ensure I’ll be eligible for tickets.

If not, any regular posters that are able to access tickets and can’t go, I will gratefully purchase them from you (at a small handling profit for your troubles, but not way over face value etc).

I’ll try to get some answers on how it will all work at the same time

I’m not sure if anyone can use my barcode (Vic member) I have a social club membership. Not sure how to make it fair on who I can give it to, if it’s able to be used. I guess the first who contacts me?

Just trying to help any WA Doggies in any way I can.

I would absolutely love to grab a barcode for myself and young bloke if anyone is kind enough to send one privately, happy to flick over a carton if I get tix as a thank you

Concerned that scalpers will have their sad stories ready to get barcodes.

That's if Victorian based member's barcodes even allow the purchase of tickets.

Concerned that scalpers will have their sad stories ready to get barcodes.

That's if Victorian based member's barcodes even allow the purchase of tickets.
There are a lot who post in the Bulldogs on a regular basis, happy to give them a go as I trust that the barcode is going to good cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F70AE4DE-77DC-4CD8-ABAD-9A614B4853B4.jpeg This is my little brother Will. Passionate Perth-based Dogs supporter who’d love to be considered for a member barcode for a chance to go to the big day. He’s great guy with a good heart. Please PM me if you’re able to help get him to the big dance. Cheers

Any Western Bulldogs Victorian barcodes will not give access to the GF.

There are going to be at 12,000 tickets available to each clubs members and at least 10,000 tickets available to the general public.

Apologies I can’t find the right thread for tickets but if I can pass on my Barcode (that usually carries a guaranteed GF ticket) I gladly will.

Just amazing to make it again. Shattered that I won’t be able to be there in person to witness it this time. I would give anything to be able to get over to Perth as I’m sure all of us Doggies supporters locked down in Melbourne would. Grand Final day 2016 is still my most treasured memory. The week leading up trying to get tickets for myself and my little girl. Eventually getting some thanks to an angel on BigFooty by the name of Deadly Dunkley. I will never ever forget.
I became a Social Club member (joined the whole family) after that so I would never risk missing out again. Now we make it and I can’t go anyway due to this stupid pandemic. But doesn’t matter as I’m so bloody proud of what the club has done. Win or lose in two weeks time I am super proud of my club, against all odds. Will be the greatest premiership ever won if they manage to do it.

If it’s possible for me to give my barcodes to some bulldogs members or supporters in WA so they can get to the GF and support our boys then I will happily do it. I paid extra to be guaranteed 4 Grand Final tickets, they may as well go to some diehard Bulldogs.

I will wait and see what the Club says.

Go the Mighty Bulldogs!!!! You fu*king little ripper!!!
Shattered for all my bulldogs bigfooty faithful. I'm a top dogs supporter over in wa for family reasons. If there are any spare codes that I can have that aren't bring used please let me know as I would happily use them and fill it with red white and blue friends

It’s a shame that we can’t at least make sure that Bulldogs supporters get access to our tickets. Like many on here I am a social club member and paid quite a bit extra for a family membership with guaranteed access to Grand Final tickets if we made it. While I’m glad the club get that money, given I paid for guaranteed tickets, there should be something in that.

Anyway, still over the moon that we made it and I hope we get as many Bulldogs supporters there as possible in two weeks time.

Barcodes are non transferable under the membership terms and conditions, advertising the sale of these to get access is not permitted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back