Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Just got an email from the club encouraging us to share barcodes.

maybe ask those Who want tickets for A date stamped pic of them in Doggies gear? Or take people at face value

If anyone happens to have a family worth of memberships (4+) I'd definitely appreciate the barcodes <3

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

I understand why this is stated, but I must say in this instance 'scalping' should not be considered the distasteful act it usually is.

Some of us have paid for very expensive memberships and not been able to go to home & away games let alone access finals tickets that we have effectively PAID for. Trying to get a small amount of coin back is completely understandable, especially given the pain and suffering (okay a bit dramatic 😁) compensation element.

Buying tickets to a sporting event with absolutely no intention of going is very different to the situation here.

If anyone doesn’t want to trying buying and on-selling their own tickets, I can be of use to pass on any spare pairs to close family/friends that would be pro-Bulldogs.

No biggie if not, I’ll be sorted for myself and that’s all I’ll care about until tickets are secured lol

As some of you know, I relocated back to Perth from Melbourne 2 weeks ago (quarantine ends at midnight, I’m going out!).

I’m a game day member & will be calling the membership team first thing to hopefully ensure I’ll be eligible for tickets.

If not, any regular posters that are able to access tickets and can’t go, I will gratefully purchase them from you (at a small handling profit for your troubles, but not way over face value etc).

I’ll try to get some answers on how it will all work at the same time
If it doesn’t work - I am a social club member and may be able to share the barcode to you. Not wanting anything for it - other than for you to cheer them on for me

I understand why this is stated, but I must say in this instance 'scalping' should not be considered the distasteful act it usually is.

Some of us have paid for very expensive memberships and not been able to go to home & away games let alone access finals tickets that we have effectively PAID for. Trying to get a small amount of coin back is completely understandable, especially given the pain and suffering (okay a bit dramatic 😁) compensation element.

Buying tickets to a sporting event with absolutely no intention of going is very different to the situation here.
I would agree with this, people have paid thousands to guarantee tickets and through no fault of their own can’t attend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the go with giving barcodes away? Wouldn’t that mean a stranger has your barcode in the future too lol? Sorry this is all new to me. Ps I hate Dan Andrew’s.

What’s the go with giving barcodes away? Wouldn’t that mean a stranger has your barcode in the future too lol? Sorry this is all new to me. Ps I hate Dan Andrew’s.
Yep I’ve given to a mate but I certainly would be concerned about sharing it with a stranger. What if they get thrown out for something dodgy? Does that not comeback on the member?

And you think the answer to that is to charge more than face value of the ticket.

But just have a think - you are handing the opportunity of a lifetime to someone who didn't bother signing up for to provide the club the level of financial support you have.

I completely understand varying views on this, but suggesting that the lucky buyer perhaps pay for a portion of the membership fee you have forked out is hardly being rude.

I gave mine away. It’s not like I paid for the barcode , the recipient still has to pay for the ticket it belongs to.

I buy my Social club membership solely to guarantee a GF entry but I’d rather not charge a stranger for that privilege. It’s a gamble I take every year.

Each to their own though, if you want some coin back I have no problem

Yep I’ve given to a mate but I certainly would be concerned about sharing it with a stranger. What if they get thrown out for something dodgy? Does that not comeback on the member?

Thats what I’m worried about. Or if the barcodes are still the same next season..?

But just have a think - you are handing the opportunity of a lifetime to someone who didn't bother signing up for to provide the club the level of financial support you have.

I completely understand varying views on this, but suggesting that the lucky buyer perhaps pay for a portion of the membership fee you have forked out is hardly being rude.

You need to go and watch the movie Pay It Forward

Thats what I’m worried about. Or if the barcodes are still the same next season..?

This is the last time the barcode will be used for anything.

If you are concerned, buy the ticket, what for them to transfer the money, then send them the ticket.

Let them take the risk

I’m a Charlie Sutton Premiership circle member so anyone who wants my barcode you are guaranteed a ticket. PM if you want it. Dogs supporters only…and no charge.
Gone now to a WA based supporter (I got the evidence). Go Dogs!!!

I think it's more than justified to expect the barrier of anonymity to be gone in this situation. Understandable if you'd want proof of name and home address of anyone receiving the barcode at the very least

12k tickets to our fans? Not a chance we even have 1k members in WA is there? Same for Dees fans you would think, so wonder where they all go. Lots of corporates I'm guessing.

Victorians can't get over there now even if we wanted to as I understand. Am I right?

Wow, the general public might go to a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back