Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
12k tickets to our fans? Not a chance we even have 1k members in WA is there? Same for Dees fans you would think, so wonder where they all go. Lots of corporates I'm guessing.

Victorians can't get over there now even if we wanted to as I understand. Am I right?

Can’t dogs fans from SA, NT and QLD head over and quarantine first?

May 15, 2007
Central Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
You need to go and watch the movie Pay It Forward

Kudos to those giving their barcodes away, a genuinely decent and admirable gesture.

All I'm saying is those who would maybe ask the buyer to pay for the slab they have to be content with at their GF house party should not be frowned on.

Anyway, now that the guilts has been laid on I might contact the club about giving mine away to anyone they know of who deserves it.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Kudos to those giving their barcodes away, a genuinely decent and admirable gesture.

All I'm saying is those who would maybe ask the buyer to pay for the slab they have to be content with at their GF house party should not be frowned on.

Anyway, now that the guilts has been laid on I might contact the club about giving mine away to anyone they know of who deserves it.

If I was getting someone’s barcode I’d automatically offer them a slab or $50-$100. I guess it’s up to the purchaser.

I'm pretty comfortable now as I'm giving mine to nieces and nephews who live over there.
It's just the spectre of scalpers preying on good people on here with their I love the Dogs sob stories that concerns me.

Yes I'm a cynic.

Apart from that absolutely gutted that this is another thing that has been taken from us over the last year and a half. I can't imagine the pain of Dees supporters.

My reading is that for me, being a QLD’er, I can’t go without 14 days quarantine beforehand. Can anyone in the same boat confirm?

Correct, you need to do 14 day quarantine because you are from a low risk state. You need to be from a very low risk state to avoid quarantine.

goondog

Premium Gold
May 19, 2001
Perth via Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just putting my hand up if any of you legends got a spare barcode. Switched to a sideline membership when I moved to Perth so obviously not eligible for a ticket.

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m an interstate member with social club add-on. Usually gets me GF access but guessing given it’s at a lower capacity stadium I probably won’t get offered anything this time around. I can’t go anyway because I’m in Canberra but happy to help out a legitimate dogs fan in WA if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What’s the go with giving barcodes away? Wouldn’t that mean a stranger has your barcode in the future too lol? Sorry this is all new to me. Ps I hate Dan Andrew’s.
I had a look at my membership from last year, same level of membership, barcode was different to this season. So I imagine this game is the last time that barcode will be used.

Claudonious

Team Captain
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The club should coordinate this - have a hotline for WA based members to call , and advise Vic members wishing to “donate” their barcode call and advise.

This would be greatly appreciated by all involved and further strengthen the club ethos.

This is the sort of stuff that distinguishes great clubs from the rest. If members are thinking this way - so should the club.

More than happy to share my social club barcode - but would prefer to do so in a fair and equitable way.

Ie - longevity of membership etc.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m an interstate member with social club add-on. Usually gets me GF access but guessing given it’s at a lower capacity stadium I probably won’t get offered anything this time around. I can’t go anyway because I’m in Canberra but happy to help out a legitimate dogs fan in WA if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It will get you access this year if you want to give it to someone

Last edited:

Unorth

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Have 2x barcodes I'm happy to give away. Just want some proof that they're going to a good cause!

Something like a time stamped picture (and/or any other kind of good evidence you may have) proving that you're a doggies supporter would be great. Also acceptable if it's a neutral/doggies partner split (provided the neutral promises to make the equivalent noise of a doggie, of course).

Just shoot me a message.

Edit: barcodes are gone

Last edited:
Just putting my hand up if any of you legends got a spare barcode. Switched to a sideline membership when I moved to Perth so obviously not eligible for a ticket.
Goonie - if ossie doesn’t need mine, you can have it, it’s priority 2

Jumpoff Joey

Team Captain
Aug 1, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry for the intrusion.

I understand there is some reservation in regards to sharing barcodes. To explain my situation we’re a family of four, two sons, the misses and me. Avid footy fans.

I won’t lie I am not a bulldogs fans but I will be cheering your boys on rather than the demons. Take my word for it I have backed the bulldogs in from the beginning of the season and think they will be there and around about a for a few years.

This will be my kids first AFL game being the GF, so it will be amazing experience and very different to the local comp we got to. I am happy to reimburse or come to arrangement?

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Hi guys,
I’m a PAFC supporter in Perth who is both devastated and probably a masochist by requesting barcodes so I can attend the GF in Perth, but it is a once in a lifetime opportunity in my hometown. You had were incredible last night - credit where it is due you f’d us up!
If anyone would by happy to pass on their barcodes, that would be amazing please! If you could kindly private message me that would be greatly appreciated please 😊
I would be happy to take any I Could get to help family and friends, if you have multiple memberships.
thank you and Good luck!!!

PS I used to play for the Morley Bulldogs when I was younger here in Perth so I do have a soft spot for you guys
pic for attention:

91C39CE9-88C9-4F0D-BCD3-C2E97316A20F.jpeg

glenashley

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I tried entering my AFL barcode today just to see. Got rejected!

Bit annoyed. I presume it's due to residing in Vic. Tough luck if I happened to be in WA legitimately ATM.

I tried entering my AFL barcode today just to see. Got rejected!

Bit annoyed. I presume it's due to residing in Vic. Tough luck if I happened to be in WA legitimately ATM.

Tickets not even open yet so I’d expect everything would be rejected

Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
Hi all, I foolishly didn't buy a membership this year, but am in Perth. I would definitely be willing to pay for a barcode if anyone is looking to sell there's. I would love for multiple tickets to be honest but beggars/choosers and all that.

Thank you. XO

Back