Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Yay Dogs - huge congratulations! The team is looking so good, I’m behind you 100%!

So now the question! I’m after two barcodes, if anyone can maybe help a girl out?
And now the story.
My son (early 20s) is a mad Dogs fan - broke his mother’s heart when he said he didn’t want to be a Freo fan, but was going to support the Bullies. Over the years I have become warmly very fond of the Dogs and would love the opportunity to take him to see his beloved Bullies in the Big One.
100% true story coming up, not a word of a lie. Three weeks ago this coming Tuesday he had a tumour the size of a mango removed from his side, along with 3 ribs and part of his diaphragm. They got all of the tumour, he’s doing well, and the surgeons are really happy with his progress. They have said he’ll be able to get out and about and out of the house around 6 weeks into his recovery, 5 weeks if all is going well, which it is so far. The GF falls at 5 weeks and 4 days post surgery.
I really, really, really, really want to be able to take him, with everything crossed that the Dogs get up, of course!
So if anyone feels this is a story worthy of a couple of bar codes I’d be forever grateful if you could PM me and help a mum out. 🤩🤩🔴⚪🔵

Oh - a photo…
E1930A4A-4D36-4E72-A027-465A9D49C89C.jpeg

PS happy to flick some cash for a slab and a packet of Mrs Mac’s as thanks!

Last edited:

Prince27

Debutant
Aug 9, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've got a barcode if any doggies fan's require one.

It's not to be used to buy and re-sell on ebay for a profit as I'm more than willing to do that!

Feb 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Falcons, Hawks, Braves
Anyone got a barcode? I have a priority 3 myself I will give to a Bulldog mate in Perth - he’s wanting to bring his other half so am needing another barcode …

And you think the answer to that is to charge more than face value of the ticket.

I'm keen to share mine, but i have concerns that while i have absolutely no intention of charging or wouldn't scalp it, what if the unknown that gets my barcode does with my details attached to it?

I had already decided after we won in '16 that i'd get a ticket for our next GF (whenever that would be) and would allow someone who missed out on '16 to use it. I want to help someone out, but it would be great if the club could put us in touch with someone rather than just hooking up with randoms on BF.

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
I'm keen to share mine, but i have concerns that while i have absolutely no intention of charging or wouldn't scalp it, what if the unknown that gets my barcode does with my details attached to it?

I had already decided after we won in '16 that i'd get a ticket for our next GF (whenever that would be) and would allow someone who missed out on '16 to use it. I want to help someone out, but it would be great if the club could put us in touch with someone rather than just hooking up with randoms on BF.
I swear I am as honest as the day is long. As much as I’d love to be able to tell little white furphies at times, my non-neurotypical brain wouldn’t cope. So keen to take my son (see post above!). 😊

Pillarnstones

Debutant
Nov 3, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well done to the Doggies - geez you guys play an exciting brand of footy - as one who had to put up with Ross the Toss's rolyball trust me I craved what the doggies bring to the game. Now upfront I don't require tickets - My wife, friends & I are locked in so all good there for me. Perhaps I can answer some questions that are being posed on here. Firstly yep 12000 tickets to each of the competing clubs & 10000 for general admin. Any member tickets not sold will be added to the 10,000 general admission on sale Thursday 10am (though the cynic in me doubts all 10,000+ will be made available - I just don't trust the AFL or their corporate cronies). MFC sale starts tomorrow 9am for Priority 1, 11 am P2 & 1pm P3, Doggies on sale Tuesday same deal re times & Priorities. The email that Gary Pert sent MFC members indeed encouraged members that couldn't attend to share with Melb fans in WA (even if they are only fans for the 1 day) to get as much Demon support there as possible no doubt, it also stated GF tickets are not guaranteed from 11am onwards so P2 members will only get tickets if the full P1 isn't taken up... I reckon your club will trying to do exactly the same thing re getting as many people there supporting the Bulldogs as others on here have alluded to this. 1 barcode will get you 1 ticket but you can use 8 barcodes per transaction. As for an adult going on a child's ticket - Before our group had locked in our tickets we only had access to 3 adult & 1 child P3 barcodes so during both of the Cats/GWS & then the Cats/Demons final we carefully watched for the difference that the "authorities" would be looking for if we were to try and get an adult in on a child's ticket. There was no difference that we could see, the turnstile light on the other side of the member entering turned green regardless of adult or child. When you purchase/check out of Ticketmaster you will have to put in each ticket holders full name & mobile number. There has been no request to enter which state etc... having said that I have been purchasing from within WA.
Here's a suggestion to help the transaction process which I used with some degree of confidence. I rang and spoke to the person I dealt with which gave me a much greater degree of confidence then requested a screen shot of the email that the member received from the club with the barcode scrubbed out (electronically of course), once I received that I then transferred the $ and sent the bank confirmation email of the funds transfer direct to the member who had barcodes. Within minutes I had my barcodes/emails - a leap of faith perhaps but the risk is mine. There's a degree of trust/risk in any financial transaction of this nature but I felt it's one worth taking.
Unsure how the doggies do it i.e. yearly reissuing of barcodes but as a 25 yr member of Freo we get a different barcode each year so if that's your worry I doubt it's an issue someone using it next year. As for someone getting turfed from the ground and tarnishing your name etc... Unless you do the purchasing and put your name to it at check out their (or whatever name they put at checkout) will be attached to the ticket not yours. Re the scalping worry, the WA government recently introduced anti scalping laws but it does allow you to on sell at no greater than 10% face value. Whats face value? What you paid for the 2021 GF upgrade? I don't know that's for you and the purchaser to work out.
If you've a question that I ain't answered fire away, if I can answer with certainty I will.
We are living in crazy times... But at least our love of footy keeps us (in)sane.
Oh & FWIW when I chased GF P1 barcodes on BF & on Demonland I was inundated with people willing to assist. I went the Demon path as they were in and the second prelim hadn't yet been played.
GF ticket sale prices & priority times
Official Western Bulldogs GF Ticket Information

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC

Make sure they aren’t random. Anybody with over 1000 posts cares about Footy and not just getting a ticket to scalp. Obviously need to be going for the Doggies.

The general admin is definitely going to be a s**t show. I have been talking to people who haven’t been to the footy for 15 years who want to go.

Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

I get what you are saying about your details...

Look if I were you... I would try to nab a ticket or two to the grand final in hard copy... and then on sale the ticket (don’t overcharge - but honest you can do what you want)...

This way you are safe

I would personally buy any tickets and use them (I really don’t want to buy a package 😞)... and I do feel that most football fans would love to go to the football then make so money...

YOU WILL NOT LOSE ON ANY TICKET

Mezz

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2010
unceded Wangkatha lands, W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Hi Doggie faithful,

I’m not gonna lie. I’m a Freo supporter with an AFL Silver membership but would really like to go with my daughter (who is not a member). I can promise that I will cheer for the Doggies like there’s no tomorrow if someone can send 2 x barcodes my way via PM. I am happy to send $100 your way in return.

I really love that it’s a Dees v Doggies grand final in WA. It sucks that all Vic based members can’t attend, I feel for you, but my daughter and I can be your proxies for the day. Oh, and Bob Murphy is joining the Dockers, which is great cuz I loved watching him on Fox Footy 👍

Thankyou in advance and good luck in the grand final.

Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
If anyone can give me codes or can sell me a ticket... will pay the given margins... and give you a gift...

GIFT - I would reward you one of these or cash reward... - don’t want to create a bidding war...

size 110 short sleeve and size 120 (longsleeve is quite big)...

If you want the longsleeve I kinda want a priority membership code and ideally I would like to wear it to the Grand Final...

I believe these are worth at least $200 each if I flipped them but hey the grand final would be epic

Attachments

• 2845FDA3-D63E-49BF-928E-DD9B9FF6EA4B.jpeg
    2845FDA3-D63E-49BF-928E-DD9B9FF6EA4B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • F0877D7F-ACDA-4963-B82B-318E059B4429.jpeg
    F0877D7F-ACDA-4963-B82B-318E059B4429.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 25

foopilot

Draftee
Sep 12, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast

Hi Grassman75, if you could please spare 1 or 2 barcodes that would be amazing! I would absolutely only get a ticket to go for myself and ideally bring my partner too if possible - more than happy to send proof, including all the games I went to this season in Perth! Would also like to compensate you for the time you have spent to help me out. Thanks in advance! foopilot

NRosy

Draftee
Sep 12, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m not sure if anyone can use my barcode (Vic member) I have a social club membership. Not sure how to make it fair on who I can give it to, if it’s able to be used. I guess the first who contacts me?

Just trying to help any WA Doggies in any way I can.
Hi Mate Im from Perth and would absolutely love your barcode if it is still available? FYI clubs are permitting sharing barcodes. I'll scream my lungs out for the doggies on your bahalf!

foopilot

Draftee
Sep 12, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
If someone could spare me 1 or 2 barcodes I would be so so grateful and more than happy to compensate for the time spent to help me out! Thanks so much, foopilot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

foopilot

Draftee
Sep 12, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m not sure if anyone can use my barcode (Vic member) I have a social club membership. Not sure how to make it fair on who I can give it to, if it’s able to be used. I guess the first who contacts me?

Just trying to help any WA Doggies in any way I can.

Hi Merlins Revenge, I'm in Perth and would love to go to the grand final to support the Doggies. If you could please spare the barcode you have I would be super grateful! Thanks in advance, foopilot

Oct 7, 2016
Hami Hill, WA
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
East Fremantle FC
If anyone is able to spare 4 barcodes that would be most appreciated! I'm willing to provide proof that they'll be going to someone who passionately supports the Doggies and have convinced my Dockers supporting family to cheer us on for the game!

Jan 13, 2011
Child of Ghaia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My reading is that for me, being a QLD’er, I can’t go without 14 days quarantine beforehand. Can anyone in the same boat confirm?
Qld based member here too and that is my understanding of it. I flew down to Adelaide for the prelim, amazing experience. Met some bloody decent bulldogs fans and had a blast. Can confirm Adelaide oval did not run out of drinks.
Rather than return to qld and have to go through quarantine in WA I’ve decided to take the gamble of securing a ticket and to stay here in Adelaide for the two weeks which will allow me to fly into Perth having spent 14 days in Adelaide which is classified as a very low risk area thus not subject to quarantine.
I’m a priority 3 member which I’m hoping will get it done for me but if there are any Priority 1’s that would like to help me out I wouldn’t say no and be happy to come to some sort of arrangement. The boys are in the bloody grand final. How exciting!

Allan Shorty

All Australian
Sep 3, 2007
Chewin' qat in the outer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry for the intrusion.

I understand there is some reservation in regards to sharing barcodes. To explain my situation we’re a family of four, two sons, the misses and me. Avid footy fans.

I won’t lie I am not a bulldogs fans but I will be cheering your boys on rather than the demons. Take my word for it I have backed the bulldogs in from the beginning of the season and think they will be there and around about a for a few years.

This will be my kids first AFL game being the GF, so it will be amazing experience and very different to the local comp we got to. I am happy to reimburse or come to arrangement?
Ok but you said same thing to the dees. No criticism of your hustle, it’s what I’d expect. But dogs fans be aware

ivanu

Draftee
Sep 12, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
On cloud 9, absolutly shattered I'm in Victoria though and can't go... :(

I have given my mate my barcode (whose a mad doggies fan in WA, If anyone else in vic cannot go and is happy to give/sell my friend a barcode for early access to tickets please PM me, he wants to take his 18 y/o daughter whose also a supporter). If this isn't allowed, then please delete the post.

Hello AjsGuns
this is a long shot ask but I’m wanting to take my daughter to the GF here in Perth as she is Bulldog supporter.

as you could imagine like any GF tickets are hard to come by and I wondering if you know where I might be ale to secure two Bulldog member bar codes to hopefully secure two early tickets.

My daughter is my life and I recently split with my wife and she has been my rock and would love to give her a GF surprise.

I’m happy to pay a fee for the codes and do via PayPal for immediate payment

Hoping you or anyone can help me out with two codes

Ivan

Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Look just wanted to say that some nice people contacted me and gave me some barcodes... and they even didn’t want to take a jersey...

Ahhh have to say it’s really kind... BUT I will sending them gifts and cashing them out... Good support needs to be rewarded...

Also accept my stuff... Don’t be too cute - Be the Bulldog... It better it’s goes to members that will wear it on home grounds...

Thanks...

Thanks Heaps...

Thanks to the board and to the group...

TEEWILL

Draftee
Sep 12, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi Guys and Girls,

QLD dogs supporter stuck in WA, ive got my one 1 priority 2 barcode received it yesterday, but need a couple more so i can get to the game with a big group and cheer the lads on! ill try get some doggies grand final gear so i can send it out!

cheers! and Up the doggies!

Back