Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
I got bay 145, super stoked I can fly in from SA. All those hard years of no success and forking out memberships from interstate have paid off. Best of luck to all trying to get a ticket!
That’s fantastic! While I’m disappointed that I can’t go with my kids despite having guaranteed grand final tickets, this sort of thing warms my heart to hear interstate Bulldogs fans like you have secured seats. Supporting the club from interstate is really hard so you have my admiration.

I have given my seats to 4 Bulldogs diehards from Perth as well, one of whom travelled over from Perth to Adelaide for the Prelim. I will be cheering loudly from my lounge room but so happy to hear all the stories of people securing their seats. I feel for anyone who has missed out. I remember what it was like in 2016 and the stress involved trying to get tickets (mine weren’t guaranteed back then as I was just a basic Home member with no add ons). The joy at knowing you have a seat to the game is so great. To all the others in Perth from the WC supporters and Freo supporters. I also get how you desperately want to attend a home Grand Final that may never happen again. I don’t begrudge you that. Hope you all get along and support the Dogs. We are a really good club, have been down for a long time but are definitely enjoying our resurgence under Bevo and led by the Bont and a couple of magnificent WA boys in Aaron Naughton and Tim English. So get behind the boys, they are a great group of guys.

Go the mighty Doggies!!

Hi there i live in Perth and am looking for a barcode to get a ticket to the GF can anyone help?
Thanks

That’s fantastic! While I’m disappointed that I can’t go with my kids despite having guaranteed grand final tickets, this sort of thing warms my heart to hear interstate Bulldogs fans like you have secured seats. Supporting the club from interstate is really hard so you have my admiration.

I have given my seats to 4 Bulldogs diehards from Perth as well, one of whom travelled over from Perth to Adelaide for the Prelim. I will be cheering loudly from my lounge room but so happy to hear all the stories of people securing their seats. I feel for anyone who has missed out. I remember what it was like in 2016 and the stress involved trying to get tickets (mine weren’t guaranteed back then as I was just a basic Home member with no add ons). The joy at knowing you have a seat to the game is so great. To all the others in Perth from the WC supporters and Freo supporters. I also get how you desperately want to attend a home Grand Final that may never happen again. I don’t begrudge you that. Hope you all get along and support the Dogs. We are a really good club, have been down for a long time but are definitely enjoying our resurgence under Bevo and led by the Bont and a couple of magnificent WA boys in Aaron Naughton and Tim English. So get behind the boys, they are a great group of guys.

Go the mighty Doggies!!
Good post all round. This guy get its

Any cat 3 barcodes going for 1pm? Happy to donate some dollars to a carity of your choice

Congratulations on making the Gf, if any Melbourne based members have access to ticket codes, would love to take my Bulldog loving son.
I’m sure your pages are inundated with these requests already, just thought I’d give it a try.

Good Luck for the big one

I also can't get over the audacity of some people asking in here. I couldn't bring myself to ask...

Some of these people might even be Dees Priority 3 fans that missed out, be careful guys and don't give out your code unless you are 100% sure they are a trusted supporter, or at the very least a neutral that is sympathetic to the Dogs.

I would not give out a barcode (or ticket) to a Dees fan for anything less than a $20k upfront payment. :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can tell you that there are alot more dogs fans in Perth all of a sudden. Not many go to the regular season games. Dont see many dogs jumpers at footy training. Bit dishonest

Has anyone on this thread got a barcode from someone else, or are all just desperate West Australians talking amongst ourselves

Hi all,

I'm a dogs fan in Vic - priority 3 member - I gave my barcode to my sis-in-law in Perth but she decided against going. I'm happy to pass on the barcode to any genuine doggies fans who haven't had any luck if there are tix still avail. It's for one ticket.

Cheers,
Adam

Hi all,

I'm a dogs fan in Vic - priority 3 member - I gave my barcode to my sis-in-law in Perth but she decided against going. I'm happy to pass on the barcode to any genuine doggies fans who haven't had any luck if there are tix still avail. It's for one ticket.

Cheers,
Adam
I’ve Pm you

Hi all,

Cheers,
Adam
Hi mate I am keen not a genuine dogs fan but would love to see the dogs get up and will support them on the day

Has anyone on this thread got a barcode from someone else, or are all just desperate West Australians talking amongst ourselves
Quite a few being handed over so far. Some waiting on bins fide Figs supporters, some lurking in the shadows as I was so as not to get harassed. Maybe the odd looking to silently make a profit.
most though are Big Footy newbies who I doubt will get anywhere. Some who are long time Big Footy supporters of other clubs may get lucky but only time will tell.
I for one am just waiting to hear back that codes were successful and that some Doggies fans will get the experience.

I would prefer them to buy a doggies 2022 membership as "payment" for my codes.
I would love to be a doggies member but can’t afford to be a Freo member and south Fremantle member and Doggies member.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back