Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
I'm absolutely thrilled to get tickets, and flights. Hopefully WA, SA and TAS can stay covid free for another two weeks!

The posters are nice, but the Herald Sun website releases a version that's coated and mounted - mine is awesome! I'll definitely be buying another if we win.
Nice in a frame but I’ll get a couple of the HS ones laminated for the kids on the proviso that one hangs on the wall whilst they still at home. Now to decide on the biggest freeloader will be over the next 2 weeks.

no idea if the benificiary of the codes I handed over got tickets. Really hope they did as still feel anxious for them even though it’s no me going.

Nice in a frame but I’ll get a couple of the HS ones limited for the kids on the proviso that one hangs on the wall whilst they still at home. Now to decide on the biggest freeloader will be over the next 2 weeks.

no idea if the benificiary of the codes I handed over got tickets. Really hope they did as still feel anxious for them even though it’s no me going.
I just pm’ed to see

I'm absolutely thrilled to get tickets, and flights. Hopefully WA, SA and TAS can stay covid free for another two weeks!

The posters are nice, but the Herald Sun website releases a version that's coated and mounted - mine is awesome! I'll definitely be buying another if we win.

Massive thanks to random__hero and ThePhreshOne for helping me out with P2 codes. Also thanks to Dizzy Stuff offering to help in case I got stuck, and a few others that offered help too

Seats secured behind the goals, unbelievably happy after stressing that we may miss out even after moving back to Perth, but not being able to update our details in time

LET’S GO DOGS!!!

So SPower Prirority 1 gets seats behind the goals. Meanwhile people who got barcodes from here get seats on the wing.

Not their fault of course, this is all on Ticketmaster's dodgy allocation algorithm.

No sympathy for anyone - you got a ******* seat at the Grand Final. Quit Whingeing

I got a seat 3 rows off the fence, next to the behind post at the Sydney Cheer Squad end and spent the last quarter watching it on the scoreboard as all the action was down the other end...but i was there and it was ******* fantastic. Now can any seat snobs please shut the FU and go and enjoy the footy

Massive thanks to random__hero and ThePhreshOne for helping me out with P2 codes. Also thanks to Dizzy Stuff offering to help in case I got stuck, and a few others that offered help too

Seats secured behind the goals, unbelievably happy after stressing that we may miss out even after moving back to Perth, but not being able to update our details in time

LET’S GO DOGS!!!

Maybe you can clip SPower behind the ears for being upset about having seats behind the goals...i would have loved to be behind the goal that Picken kicked the sealer into in 2016

You get everyone having 10 computers all trying to get tickets is what actually bogs down the system and makes it hard for people to actually get tickets, right?
You get everyone having 10 computers all trying to get tickets is what actually bogs down the system and makes it hard for people to actually get tickets, right?
That’s rich coming from a Methcoast supporter. I was making a joke. Might have to get my class of 30 students to actual do it now just so we dont have surrogate Demon/Methcoast fans getting tickets.

I'm really happy to see that real Bulldogs supporters in WA got tickets. I used to be one of them in 1989. Not an easy place to be one, although being nicknamed "Footscray" by the Eagles season seat holders around me at the WACA and Subi I took as a badge of honour. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you can clip SPower behind the ears for being upset about having seats behind the goals...i would have loved to be behind the goal that Picken kicked the sealer into in 2016

I kind of understand, but I’d sit on the roof if I had to

From your FB page alone? That's really great! Was there a shortage of barcodes or did you have plenty?
There was definitely more people wanting them than giving them but I'd say of the genuine people wanting them it was about equal.

Lots of people trying to get around the things I put in place to make sure they were genuine haha. Lots gave me a laugh to be honest.

There was definitely more people wanting them than giving them but I'd say of the genuine people wanting them it was about equal.

Lots of people trying to get around the things I put in place to make sure they were genuine haha. Lots gave me a laugh to be honest.

Any good examples you can share?

Any good examples you can share?
I won't put any photos up, but I had to skim through my fair share of photoshop jobs. I requested that people send me a photo of themselves in their Bulldogs gear and asked them to be holding a piece of paper saying go dogs. Some people commented on the post I uploaded with this thinking that's what I asked for which is fine, but there were messages coming through of poeple who had taken those photos and photoshopped their heads onto them lmao.

A few others where they were clearly not wearing Bulldogs clothes and just photoshopped the logo onto what they were wearing.

No sympathy for anyone - you got a ******* seat at the Grand Final. Quit Whingeing

I got a seat 3 rows off the fence, next to the behind post at the Sydney Cheer Squad end and spent the last quarter watching it on the scoreboard as all the action was down the other end...but i was there and it was ******* fantastic. Now can any seat snobs please shut the FU and go and enjoy the footy
I was about 4 rows behind you then ;)

AFL don’t care about member but it’s Not as bad as it looks. You can see from
Every seat at Optus.
Good stadium? Yes. But please stop this crap about there's not a bad seat in the house. The designers have plenty to answer too as they are the spankers that'll be given the next big stadium contract if you keep this lie going.
s**t seats exist at Optus Stadium
I recall construction workers sharing a shed load photos of s**t design before it opened. I did the tour before it opened and seen plenty of shite seating. There is a multitude of crap seats at Optus Stadium so next time you hear "there's not a bad seat in the house" keep in mind it's coz that prick ain't sat in any of the many s**t seats in the house.
s**t seat.jpg

Good stadium? Yes. But please stop this crap about there's not a bad seat in the house. The designers have plenty to answer too as they are the spankers that'll be given the next big stadium contract if you keep this lie going.
sh*t seats exist at Optus Stadium
I recall construction workers sharing a shed load photos of sh*t design before it opened. I did the tour before it opened and seen plenty of sh*te seating. There is a multitude of crap seats at Optus Stadium so next time you hear "there's not a bad seat in the house" keep in mind it's coz that prick ain't sat in any of the many sh*t seats in the house.
View attachment 1235828
I'd still take it over some of the s**t you could be tricked into paying for at Subi.

Once bought tickets to a discounted "partially obstructed" seat that had a post blocking literally half of the ground. Worst I've seen at Optus is the railing getting slightly in the way, although not as bad as the pic you've shown. Couldn't imagine where in the stadium you'd get that view from your seat

So SPower Prirority 1 gets seats behind the goals. Meanwhile people who got barcodes from here get seats on the wing.

Not their fault of course, this is all on Ticketmaster's dodgy allocation algorithm.

Then he has not selected his tics properly, if behind the goals he has hit the alc free seat, there was 2 choices.

Ticketmaster does have some strange allocation system. I've tried getting cat 3 tickets before and kept getting allocated cat 5 locations. Then I gave up and went for cat 5 and got allocated awesome cat 3 location at cat 5 price.
Lol.

I'll be a Bulldogs supporter for the day my friends back in Melbourne were Bulldogs supporters and sent me their barcodes, snapped up 7 tickets in section 107.

My friends are sending across Bulldogs merch which was the only condition of me using their codes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back