Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Maybe you can clip SPower behind the ears for being upset about having seats behind the goals...i would have loved to be behind the goal that Picken kicked the sealer into in 2016

Almost feel guilty admitting this - I was front row on level 2 right behind the goals we attacked in the last quarter on that beautiful day. Watching Boyd's goal drift back through the big sticks was only just bettered by almost being able to reach out and mark Picken's match sealer. The luck of the draw hey. By crikey I'll always be thankful.

The only thing that annoyed me that day was the bloke sitting next to me freely admitted he didn't barrack for the Dogs, although he did on the the day (kind of). Sat there in a yellow high vis jacket, looked like he just saw a game of footy was on and stopped to have a look. Dunno how he got a ticket.

Here's a photo of me at the end of the game..... with those two other guys. Good pic I reckon, glad I had a shave and haircut for the occasion.

20210914_214312.jpg

You might be in my selfie after the siren!

Do you remember a woman with a bulldogs indian head dress...she was next to me
I honestly don’t but my memories of that day are kind of fuzzy. I worked from 4am to midday then came straight to the G. Barely slept the day/night before so was running on adrenaline.
Ill check my pics though ;)

Last edited:

They clearly did their best to get Thant angle on a stairwell, I’ve been all over the ground and it’s a beauty no matter what seat

I honestly don’t but my memories of that day are kind of fuzzy. I worked from 4am to midday then came straight to the G. Barely slept the day/night before so was running on adrenaline.
Ill check my pics though ;)

There was aphot on Getty images that she and i am in after the siren..i'll see if i can find it here is a cropped version - are you in it?

jaxie1 was about 8 seats across from me as well closer to enemy territory

1631665085552.jpeg

Last edited:
Want to say thank you to all the bulldogs members that helped provide barcodes or tickets to WA supporters, even me who really only joined to try and get a seat, although I am a massive supporter i was not participating in this forum.

This morning my general footy enthusiast mates logged on as early as possible and no one got a seat. Two of them logged on a few seconds apart, one had 7000 people in front amd the other 46000. Neither got tickets. With 10000 tickets available and alot of people snapping up 4 tickets each, absolute lottery to be that lucky.

Personal thanks to Libbaaaa for my seat.

Let's finish this season how we started it!

Good stadium? Yes. But please stop this crap about there's not a bad seat in the house. The designers have plenty to answer too as they are the spankers that'll be given the next big stadium contract if you keep this lie going.
sh*t seats exist at Optus Stadium
I recall construction workers sharing a shed load photos of sh*t design before it opened. I did the tour before it opened and seen plenty of sh*te seating. There is a multitude of crap seats at Optus Stadium so next time you hear "there's not a bad seat in the house" keep in mind it's coz that prick ain't sat in any of the many sh*t seats in the house.
View attachment 1235828
Didn’t say there weren’t bad seats ”said you can see from every seat”
Mate your supporting the wrong team. Need to change to the blue and gold with that attitude.

Thankful a bulldog member in Queensland shared their barcode with me and I got a ticket sitting by myself! Tried to get a ticket today and was 6300 in line so I just missed out! Let’s go win this cup - will be thinking of my father who past away in 2013 and never got to see his dogs in a GF!

Provided a barcode to our WA Supporters Group in the end and asked for a quick phone call or message from the recipient (can I get a record or a little poster put in the mail maybe - anything) and haven't heard a thing.

Did the right thing by offering the code though and I'm happy with that because it wasn't going to be used, but even a simple thanks would've gone a long way given the extra money forked out for Premiership Circle and Priority 1.

Anyway, onward and upwards, Go Dogs!!!

Provided a barcode to our WA Supporters Group in the end and asked for a quick phone call or message from the recipient (can I get a record or a little poster put in the mail maybe - anything) and haven't heard a thing.

Did the right thing by offering the code though and I'm happy with that because it wasn't going to be used, but even a simple thanks would've gone a long way given the extra money forked out for Premiership Circle and Priority 1.

Anyway, onward and upwards, Go Dogs!!!
No good, were you in direct contact with the people who got the code?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, just passed on the code to the group. Live and learn.
You could try the guy who was coordinating it, he would have had a big job but would have been hard for him to be sure who was legit I'd say. Hopefully it went to a good home. :$ Good karma for you anyway :)

No, just passed on the code to the group. Live and learn.

I live in South West WA.
I heard someone on radio from the WA Supporters Group on Monday morning, I'm pretty sure it was the President. They had been non-stop. If your details weren't passed on, I'm sure it was a mistake. Hopefully you get a poster or something in the mail as a thank you.

You could try the guy who was coordinating it, he would have had a big job but would have been hard for him to be sure who was legit I'd say. Hopefully it went to a good home. :$ Good karma for you anyway :)

Definitely. I was more than happy to pass the code on like most of us were and it would've been a hell of a job. Did contact the group again by the way, but only so much they can do.

Good karma and one day, hopefully, we'll actually be able to use our own barcodes and memberships again...hopefully.

Almost feel guilty admitting this - I was front row on level 2 right behind the goals we attacked in the last quarter on that beautiful day. Watching Boyd's goal drift back through the big sticks was only just bettered by almost being able to reach out and mark Picken's match sealer. The luck of the draw hey. By crikey I'll always be thankful.

The only thing that annoyed me that day was the bloke sitting next to me freely admitted he didn't barrack for the Dogs, although he did on the the day (kind of). Sat there in a yellow high vis jacket, looked like he just saw a game of footy was on and stopped to have a look. Dunno how he got a ticket.

Here's a photo of me at the end of the game..... with those two other guys. Good pic I reckon, glad I had a shave and haircut for the occasion.

View attachment 1235947
I was in the same row, further towards the left point post!

If there's one thing a true Freo supporter would'nt say to another Freo supporter it's...
"Mate your supporting the wrong team. Need to change to the blue and gold with that attitude."
Nice....might as well of called me a pedo.
Go back over the history of this thread and compare what you contributed compared to what I brought. Was I scrambling for a ticket? No. Were you? That's all you did, starting with the "my daughter" card..... DM me. Block 328 Row 2 seat 41 you know where I'll be. Happy to chat.

Cool. Game is sold out. All tickets gone, 'draftees', scavengers and scalpers now gone.

How about we have our board back now, yeah?

I’m Doggies fan ( in WA) and If possible I’m chasing 2 barcodes. My mum has been the biggest doggies fan for 50 plus years and i would absolutely love to surprise her and take her this year.

Is someone pointing a gun at you off camera?

You...do not look happy doing this

Hi there Bulldogs fans. The excitement is building.. Due to the generosity of one of your members, I will be going to the game tomorrow and I will be supporting the Dogs! I want to reciprocate to some degree now. In my enthusiasm to ensure that I and the mate that is accompanying me were identifiably behind the Bulldogs have ended up with 2 more scarves than I need (I was concerned the ones I ordered from the club would not get here in time so when I saw a couple elsewhere I pounced on them)! Given how hard I had to look to get these I figured there may be a Bulldogs supporter or two out there who haven't been able to get a scarf over here in the West this past few weeks. I am happy to gift the 2 extras I have to a genuine Bullies Supporter. PM with your details if you have a need and we can try and work out how to get them to you before the game tomorrow!

Willing to buy a ticket off anyone who can't make it last minute. Doesn't matter what category. Please contact on 0401 726 843. Blues supporter but on the Dogs bandwagon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back