Admin Announcement Buy/Swap/Sell Grand Final tickets! - PLEASE READ OP

Remove this Banner Ad

After 2-3 tickets. Can be seated together or separately.

My mate has 4 tickets in the MCC that he is willing to transfer to other full MCC members. Level 2 on the HFF. He cannot make it due to his horse running interstate. DM me

Looking for 3 tickets! 3 west Aussie eagles heading to Melbourne for the big dance! Very desperate. Will pay $$$

yeah they're real battlers lining up at centrelink living on food stamps

how many of them went to public schools?
The ones I know did.
Anyone can join, it's not overly expensive, probably cheaper than an Eagles reserved seat membership.
This idea that people cling to that it's for rich toffs is just so outdated.

The ones I know did.
Anyone can join, it's not overly expensive, probably cheaper than an Eagles reserved seat membership.
This idea that people cling to that it's for rich toffs is just so outdated.

Spot on. None of the ones I know (myself included) went to a private school or are a rich toff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very keen to buy 2 seated tickets for my mother (73 y/o) and myself. Both one-eyed Collingwood supporters. If you're selling and see this post, please do get in touch.

Hi,

i have 2 x Standing tickets in M10 (great southern stand)
looking to swap for seats,
please dm to arrange

Has anyone had any luck with rocking up at 8am on game day and getting tickets ? Is that still a thing?

It didn't work for us in 2007, so I doubt it

Hi!
Die hard pies fan looking for two tickets. Missed out in 2010, so desperately looking. PM me if you have anything!

Looking for 1 ticket, happy to pay if the price is reasonable.

My hippopotamus died. In his dying breath he wished I would go to the gf. If you have any sympathy, you will let me fullfill his dream and give me a free ticket to the gf.

Also your crush will tell you she loves you 5 mins after you give me the ticket. It works!!!

Also willing to swap a bigfooty like for a ticket.

Wish I could give my ticket to a WCE fan, it's a corker, row B On the wing, and I've lost interest in going, but sadly it's in the MCC reserve so completely non-transferable.

Hopefully Tiger and WCE fans can connect here for tix in the general reserve.

FYI If you haven't handed it back and don't go to the game you'll be banned from next year's ballot.

Genuine long term West Coast fan looking for a ticket. I live in Sydney and I've exhausted just about every possibly option for a ticket. I'll sit on the roof if need be. Thank you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back