List Mgmt. Buzza delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

supposedly we're interested as per the age. Never seen the bloke play or watch VFL im hearing he has an eye issue? Any further weaknesses and strengths?

supposedly we're interested as per the age. Never seen the bloke play or watch VFL im hearing he has an eye issue? Any further weaknesses and strengths?

In terms of strengths, he will always give 100% and his endeavour can't be faulted

There were vision issues early on but that was supposed to have been fixed. As a reserves watcher I can report that he has no trouble judging the ball flight. He does take some good overhead marks but he is not a clunker. Hard at it type. Brings the ball to ground if he doesn't mark it. Lovely left foot kick. His manager will be talking to GCS so make a good offer . supporters won't be disappointed.

There were vision issues early on but that was supposed to have been fixed. As a reserves watcher I can report that he has no trouble judging the ball flight. He does take some good overhead marks but he is not a clunker. Hard at it type. Brings the ball to ground if he doesn't mark it. Lovely left foot kick. His manager will be talking to GCS so make a good offer . supporters won't be disappointed.
Supporters will definately be disapointed in a lumbering key forward who cant mark. His last 4 afl games have had diabolical reaction from the fans on this board. Dropping chestmarks in the goal square make fans disapointed.

Supporters will definately be disapointed in a lumbering key forward who cant mark. His last 4 afl games have had diabolical reaction from the fans on this board. Dropping chestmarks in the goal square make fans disapointed.
Buzza didn't take advantage of the VERY few opportunities he got.
But he is better than you are making out.

lol, as if he's the only player to ever drop a chest mark, I saw Tom Harley drop and absolute soda in the prelim against Collingwood that we almost coughed up, I remember Harry Taylor dropping one very late in this past season. Imagine if he got half the undeserved games that Sav and Blitz have been afforded. As I said, I don't watch the VFL so I don't know how good or bad he has been there but I liked his aggression in packs, I would have like to have seen a bit more of him. In a number of the 9 games he played, he looked very unsure of his place going into contests in the forward line.

Anyway, he's gone now.

The first year he played 6 games he looked ok in 4 of them. played him last year when he was not in form.....he played his best year in the VFL this year and will improve more next year

Nerves, I suspect. Plays far better than that in executing basic skills in the VFL where he has a bit more confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you remember Daniel Merrett playing forward? Kinda like that - not an absolute natural, but a battering ram, not the worst player and a good bloke to have round your club.

He was completely out of form in the vfl when he was picked for the games you mention. He is no world beater but is much better than you are suggesting. Has beaten a few afl listed players this year in the vfl.

lol, as if he's the only player to ever drop a chest mark, I saw Tom Harley drop and absolute soda in the prelim against Collingwood that we almost coughed up, I remember Harry Taylor dropping one very late in this past season. Imagine if he got half the undeserved games that Sav and Blitz have been afforded. As I said, I don't watch the VFL so I don't know how good or bad he has been there but I liked his aggression in packs, I would have like to have seen a bit more of him. In a number of the 9 games he played, he looked very unsure of his place going into contests in the forward line.

Anyway, he's gone now.
But has he ever taken one? For some players dropping a chest mark is rare. For buzza taking one is rare.

But has he ever taken one? For some players dropping a chest mark is rare. For buzza taking one is rare.
He had a mark of the week nomination for the one that bounced off his head and he took on the second grab

Remove this Banner Ad

Back