By claiming Thomas failed the "Stupid Test", did Judd himself just pass the "Stupid Test"

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For someone that carries himself with an air of intellect, it would appear Chris Judd has made a right old drongo of himself claiming Lol Daisy Thomas "failed the Stupid Test".

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...rinking-at-charity-event-20190528-p51rt7.html

Now I'm no genius (despite wearing $900 suits to to work while most here wear high viz) but if one were to "fail" the Stupid Test, surely that means they're intellectually sound.

Perhaps it's best to pose this question to resident Bay 13 stupidos who have likely taken this so called Stupid Test countless times (boy I miss the Glubber DH at times like these, he could confirm Judd's clanger on the spot)

Laphroaig
RedVest4
Hawkk
SaltPeter
the_interloper
subaru
TazHawk15
Mr Blicavs
brett15

Can you resident dingbats please confirm you've all indeed passed the Stupid Test and Chris Judd is in error here.

20190415_133125.jpg

Shut up flogs, I'm waiting for the Stupid Test to load on me PC

Last edited:

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
For someone that carries himself with an air of intellect, it would appear Chris Judd has made a right old drongo of himself claiming Lol Daisy Thomas "failed the Stupid Test".

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...rinking-at-charity-event-20190528-p51rt7.html

Now I'm no genius (despite wearing $900 suits to to work while most here wear high viz) but if one were to "fail" the Stupid Test, surely that means they're intellectually sound.

Perhaps it's best to pose this question to resident Bay 13 stupidos who have likely taken this so called Stupid Test countless times (boy I miss the Glubber DH at times like these, he could confirm Judd's clanger on the spot)

Laphroaig
RedVest4
Hawkk
the_interloper
subaru
TazHawk15

Can you resident dingbats please confirm you've all indeed passed the Stupid Test and Chris Judd is in error here.

View attachment 682309
How does the resident pest and faux hard man Saveloy Rockstar escape making that list?
If ever there was a an expert on stupidity, its that guy!

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How does the resident Cletis and faux hard man Saveloy Rockstar escape making that list?
If ever there was a an expert on stupidity, its that guy!
I could've included all the Geelong muppets and most of the Powa flogs (Mr Gui Guojie in particular) but figured it best to cap it as really, three quarters of the Bay could be on the list

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood

Laphroaig
RedVest4
Hawkk
the_interloper
subaru
TazHawk15
Mr Blicavs
brett15

View attachment 682309
Can you please confirm that despite over-spending on work clothing you also fall into the dingbat category .. thanks

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Laphroaig
RedVest4
Hawkk
SaltPeter
the_interloper
subaru
TazHawk15
Mr Blicavs
brett15

View attachment 682309

I can't even manage to log in to the stupid test, I think that's considered a fail.

DanWA

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle Sharks
Yet Collingwood great Swan, a former Pies teammate of Thomas, reckons playing for the Blues is the real punishment and that he'd be drinking a whole lot more if he were 'Daisy'.

Swan was eagerly awaiting enraged responses from Carlton fans - yet most of them agreed with him.

Carlton are the Dockers of Victoria

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers

Laphroaig
RedVest4
Hawkk
SaltPeter
the_interloper
subaru
TazHawk15
Mr Blicavs
brett15

View attachment 682309
"Thomas' decision contradicted the club's elite standards"

I would say the club's mediocre performances contradict the club's elite standards in much more meaningful ways than drinking some piss.

And of course Daisy was drinking white wine.

"Thomas' decision contradicted the club's elite standards"

I would say the club's mediocre performances contradict the club's elite standards in much more meaningful ways than drinking some piss.

And of course Daisy was drinking white wine.
Whats wrong with white wine? Goes beautifully with a cheese platter!

Cyclops

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
Porkett and Judd can GAGF. Probably the same campaigner in disguise. Anyone ever seen Ol Pressure Points McWhaleSperm and Byron in the same room?

Daisy is a great of the game, Premiership star and a regular march winner at the Pies. Front bottoms resort to calling him a fairy because of his hair, but he ripped up a lot of clubs over the years with class, arse and gut running.

He refuses to retire even though his body is shot, and is crippling Carlton a la Mick McGuane, clogging up the list and showing up s**t faced for the lulz.

On ya Daisy you bloody legend.

Baldur

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 23, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Daisy is a dead set genius. He gets out of playing with a bunch of soft cawked pea hearted squibs. Daisy will keep his fitness up by playing with in the VFL and than join a champion club like North Kangaroo Island. No doubt he feels a sense of relief.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Now I'm no genius (despite wearing $900 suits to to work while most here wear high viz)

Certainly no genius. Fails stupid test in an OP about failing the stupid test.

Claiming superior income and social status on an internet forum.

I'm sure you have threeways with supermodels on Friday nights after the footy too.

puller.gif

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Straight to the pool room of “your a idiot”.:thumbsu:

Mar 12, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Certainly no genius. Fails stupid test in an OP about failing the stupid test.

Claiming superior income and social status on an internet forum.

I'm sure you have threeways with supermodels on Friday nights after the footy too.
I assume you don't know? Apologies if you do.

The $900 suit quip, as well as quips about owning a Huawei phone etc, are examples of running jokes on the Bay.

I can assure you that the OP was not talking about himself. Instead it's a pointed crack at a loudmouthed flog of a Tigger supporter.

Back