• Cyril

Votes: 65 58.0%
  • Daniel

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • Willie

Votes: 15 13.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

to early to say but Daniel has a flag and a bog in the prelim with 4 snags in his second year of footy

think it will be

maurice jr
daniel
cyril

daylight

willi and dean

None of the current Riolis will ever be as good as Maurice Rioli snr though. Best aboriginal to play the game

Don't forget his 2017 Goal of the year (coincidentally scored against WC). :p

Pretty special family of talented players.

FWIW I think Cyril will have the most decorated career when they have all retired (hard to go past 4 flags).

Dan fantastic in his return, head and shoulders above willie atm.

That effort on the wing, then sticking the tackle for htb and the match sealing goal was immense.

I'm comfortable with my post . Daniel has definitely played that "s**t".
Daniel applies a lot more defensive pressure, so a seven touch game from Daniel shits on a seven touch game from Willie. If you had watched Daniel play before, rather than just looking up numbers on AFL tables, you’d know it’s his movement off the ball which makes him so valuable.

Daniel applies a lot more defensive pressure, so a seven touch game from Daniel shits on a seven touch game from Willie. If you had watched Daniel play before, rather than just looking up numbers on AFL tables, you’d know it’s his movement off the ball which makes him so valuable.

Richmond. The only club where small forwards tackle and apply pressure....

Accusing me of not watching footy is rich considering I highly doubt you watched Willie's game too closely before potting his game here .

Richmond. The only club where small forwards tackle and apply pressure....

Accusing me of not watching footy is rich considering I highly doubt you watched Willie's game too closely before potting his game here .
That’s not what I said. Daniel’s off the ball movement is superior to Willie’s.

And check my posting history for when the Sydney/West Coast game was on. Nice try though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to early to say but Daniel has a flag and a bog in the prelim with 4 snags in his second year of footy

think it will be

maurice jr
daniel
cyril

daylight

willi and dean

None of the current Riolis will ever be as good as Maurice Rioli snr though. Best aboriginal to play the game
Haha im glad you rate a flag and a bog in a prelim over 4 flags, 3xAA and a bog in a grand Daniel.

Daniel hasnt yet played a season better than even Riolis debut season.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha im glad you rate a flag and a bog in a prelim over 4 flags, 3xAA and a bog in a grand Daniel.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Daniel will be seen as the better player by the end of his career. Cyril was ok when he was playing but daniel will pass him

maurice jnr will be the best of the lot and second to his only his father though!

Daniel will be a gun, hes already pretty damn impressive with his class, workrate and defensive skills.

If he can get to Cyril's level or beyond Il be pretty happy. 3 AAs and a Norm Smith is one hell of a career.

I think long term the club see Daniel as more of an outside midfielder, so we might see him play a lot more time around the ground than Cyril did.

I havent seen as much of Willie, but he has kicked a few classy goals so he obviously has that innate goal sense that they all seem to share, he looks exciting.

Back