Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all you BBB affiliate posters are getting pumped for the Dusty, Josh, Rayner, Cunners, Simpkin, Ahern midfield rotation.... sign Brad up and enjoy the show.

Reported on the footy show, if Brad is offered a long term contract elsewhere they won't stand in his way but are committed to him 2018

Very interesting. It tells me a) they are not going to sign him this year, and b) they don't want to pull the trigger early and incur a payout. I like it. I think an amicable split would be in both parties' interests.

I'm ready for or (true) new era.

Anyone that thinks Scotts manager isn't shopping him around is extremely naive. Another year next year like this year and he would be more than likely out of a job for good.

I ask, what do people expect him to say in press conferences?

Hilarious whats on the AFL website today in the sliding doors link.

Sliding Doors: round 17 - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-14/sliding-doors-round-17

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That Sliding Doors thing ranks as one of the more stupid, self-important pieces of crap that permeates the footysphere, to be honest,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So u don't want Dusty and Josh?? Make no mistake, it will be a factor.
I don't think it will. The club will know what they are doing with Brad. If he's gone they will have successors in mind. Josh and Dusty will be aware of what is going on.

I don't think it will. The club will know what they are doing with Brad. If he's gone they will have successors in mind. Josh and Dusty will be aware of what is going on.
There is no way the club has told a couple of guys at other clubs what our plans are with the coach. Absolutely none.

The Club is keeping Brad. The only way he is leaving is if he takes another job, and in that case the club will go through the normal selection process. Unless of course we do a Freo and poach either Clarko or Horse, but I cant see that happening. It's not like we can go to Horse and say, hey we want to keep Brad for another year, but if he decides to leave do you mind coming on down??

There is no way the club has told a couple of guys at other clubs what our plans are with the coach. Absolutely none.

The Club is keeping Brad. The only way he is leaving is if he takes another job, and in that case the club will go through the normal selection process. Unless of course we do a Freo and poach either Clarko or Horse, but I cant see that happening. It's not like we can go to Horse and say, hey we want to keep Brad for another year, but if he decides to leave do you mind coming on down??
Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha wow. I didn't realise how much of Corey McKernan's twitter activity is taken up by expressing his disapproval of Scott. Interesting that he's got at least one club legend that isn't a fan (and I seem to remember someone saying a few months ago that he's hardly alone in this respect when it comes to former players). Would this have any influence within the club at all?

Haha wow. I didn't realise how much of Corey McKernan's twitter activity is taken up by expressing his disapproval of Scott. Interesting that he's got at least one club legend that isn't a fan (and I seem to remember someone saying a few months ago that he's hardly alone in this respect when it comes to former players). Would this have any influence within the club at all?
Wouldn't think so - hasn't mattered that there has been plenty of alumni opposition over a number of years, reaching a fever pitch over Boomer (which was the club's strategy anyway, so they can hardly join the ex-players in criticising Brad for it).

Unless there have been remarkable changes in his personal situation, not going to happen.

Brad is weighing up a guarantted 2018 contract only with North or a long term deal with Gold Coast. You do the math

Brad is weighing up a guarantted 2018 contract only with North or a long term deal with Gold Coast. You do the math
It's not about maths. It's about family. This is based on a conversation a little while ago, and I'm not planning a follow-up, but unless there have been major changes, he won't live outside Victoria.

It's not about maths. It's about family. This is based on a conversation a little while ago, and I'm not planning a follow-up, but unless there have been major changes, he won't live outside Victoria.
Simples, Buckley to GC, Brad to Pies, Horse to Kangas. Sydney can have Eade back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back