Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone close to me had a chat with BS.
Said you can lead the cattle to food but you make them eat... We don't have cattle, give me cattle and I'll win a premiership, we are trying to get some cattle.

I asked a farmer "what do you do when you lead the cattle to food and they don't eat?" "Easy", he said. "I put them in the second paddock - they usually came back hungry after a week or two", he said with a twinkle in his eye.

So I kicked him in the goolies and went on my way.

Its gonna get pretty salty in here if he stays.
As the initial BBB thread starter I've been pretty open about my dislike for Scotts coaching....BUT...we are now in a very different situation and if one or both of JK and Dusty comes I'm happy to see what he can do next year. If we're not on the 8 by round 8 it's adios.

I reckon there's been a handshake done this week and the board have given him permission to go.
Hopefully it's quick and painless before the trade period and if collingwood dump Buckley we need to be quick cos we can't match their money for best coaching option.
I like Ratten if he'll leave hawks - dunno if Crocker is the right option for a senior gig. Prob deserves it tbh.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I reckon there's been a handshake done this week and the board have given him permission to go.
Hopefully it's quick and painless before the trade period and if collingwood dump Buckley we need to be quick cos we can't match their money for best coaching option.
I like Ratten if he'll leave hawks - dunno if Crocker is the right option for a senior gig. Prob deserves it tbh.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Crocker has been there too long Imo but i like Tudor,Dew and Ratten is growing on me.
But if Scott isn't there next year i agree we have to move fast.

As the initial BBB thread starter I've been pretty open about my dislike for Scotts coaching....BUT...we are now in a very different situation and if one or both of JK and Dusty comes I'm happy to see what he can do next year. If we're not on the 8 by round 8 it's adios.

1. Clarkson - Longmire
2. Brad
3. Dew - Tudor - equivalent.

If Brad went, I do wonder if Tudor would bring a sufficiently different perspective, given his tenure at North. Maybe, maybe not.

Its not a given that someone who comes from inside an organisation into leadership will bring the same "perspective" as the person they replace. Sometimes you have an up close view of what not to do and you can learn as much from the mistakes of the people in charge as from their successful decisions. ie You can see mistakes unfold then recognise problems that the current regime miss (or even cause) and have plans in place to remedy those situations/problems.

Do you don't have to put up with the suspense I'll let you know now, it's adios Brad!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not a given that someone who comes from inside an organisation into leadership will bring the same "perspective" as the person they replace. Sometimes you have an up close view of what not to do and you can learn as much from the mistakes of the people in charge as from their successful decisions. ie You can see mistakes unfold then recognise problems that the current regime miss (or even cause) and have plans in place to remedy those situations/problems.

Spot on furry balls :thumbsu: Tudor has had enough exposure to suucess at other clubs that he can probably see what 'needs to be done' and he hasn't been st North long enough to be institutionalised like Croc. The more I read about him and think about where he's at career wise the more I'm warming to him. From my experience in business tho he must be able to present a comprehensive strategy to the Board that will garner us our next flag, if he can convince them then I'm on board the Tudor train (Henry the 9th) :D

1552666cda64b7c88e591d22e8b152ed.jpg

Here it is

On EVA-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah, that was the Ox.
It was more Kingy who slipped it to Ox to say it on air since it was at the end of the show and Kingy was in the other room about to leave or something.....by memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back