Play Nice Bye Bye Brad [v4.0] - IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough is enough. 5 year’s a go I started the first BBB thread and nothing has changed. We’ve lost another game after being 5 goals up, despite the easy fixes.

The snakeoil that he spews has been bought but many one here but I’m hoping they are starting to see. The building for the short, mid and long term just hasn’t been done and Scotts hasn’t been able to develop our young players.

What annoyes me most is the lack of accountability our players seem to have. It’s as rare to see the word omitted on our Thursday team sheets, unless of course you’re a first year player.

Now if you’re still thinking Scotts is the man then piss of to the Kudos thread and talk up how he’s coach of the year, but if you’re like me and want him gone then this is the place for you. AND the best thing is Gaso has me on ignore so he won’t fill up this thread with his typical combination of dribble and cat gifs.

Seriously some supporters annoy me and are ultra negative. Brad has done a brilliant job with the list at the start of the year and we have had a great year. Most expected us to be bottom 3. With some big name players hopefully coming we will only get better. A lot of supporters are up and down like a flipping yoyo. Take a chill pill.

Last edited:
Hunter 40 disposals

Daniel 40 disposals

Bont 35 disposals

Mccrae 40 disposals

Brad Scott.........

View attachment 542062

Time to go old chum we've all had enough , you included am sure, nine years at the club with zero to show for it. Oh take 10 disposal McDonalds with you, Turner, Clarke and Waite may well hang 'em up.

Time we all moved on, fancy leading the Dogs by 5 goals at half time and just rolling over?

10 Dogs players with more than 20 disposals, us 2!!

Seriously some supporter annoy me and are ultra negative. Brad has done a brilliant job with the list at the start of the year and we have had a great year. Most expected us to be bottom 3. With some big name players hopefully coming we will only get better. A lot of supporters are up and down like a flipping yoyo. Take a chill pill.
Can’t you read? Piss of go the Kudos thread and talk up coach of the year.

Seriously some supporter annoy me and are ultra negative. Brad has done a brilliant job with the list at the start of the year and we have had a great year. Most expected us to be bottom 3. With some big name players hopefully coming we will only get better. A lot of supporters are up and down like a flipping yoyo. Take a chill pill.
Don’t worry about this guy mate, I like to look at him like it’s a parody account, it’s quite funny if you read his posts with that in mind.

Not sure you read my post correctly. You’re correct, I wouldn’t say you were predictably disappointing. It’s normally when I least expect it!
I did read your post correctly......I said I'm not personally not disappointed with Brad.

If Scott goes who replaces him?
Are Assistants are not good enough
Then who Sam Mitchell-Not Coming to North
Then who I'm disgusted at what happened it will take more then Scott to go to fix it starts at the Top and that's the Chairman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get rid of.

Nothing changes except the names from 5 years ago.

Opp midfield have to much ball with little pressure
We just blaze it away when we get it - skill less ,fumble , miss easy goals

Scott coaching hasn’t evolved - same s**t and still unwillingly to drop out of form players

Got it, so you weren’t disappointed with today. Are you like Wild Bills?
I am still pis$ed off.

At the players. And I think maybe a couple have been lucky to still get games but that is not on the coach but the entire selection committee. But 1-2 players are not why we lost; even though we lost by 7 points. If we had the desire Bulldogs played today we would of won by 40+. But half the team just didn't bring the desire and effort. And I'm not blaming the coach for that since he can only do so much and they've turned up to play plenty of times this season. It's on them.

Blaming the coach is a cop out and a cheap answer.

I am still pis$ed off.

At the players. And I think maybe a couple have been lucky to still get games but that is not on the coach but the entire selection committee. But 1-2 players are not why we lost; even though we lost by 7 points. If we had the desire Bulldogs played today we would of won by 40+. But half the team just didn't bring the desire and effort. And I'm not blaming the coach for that since he can only do so much and they've turned up to play plenty of times this season. It's on them.

Blaming the coach is a cop out and a cheap answer.
Bullshit. The coach set the culture that determines the level of desire. This has been an ongoing issue. Our coach doesn’t set standards and it continues to hurt us. It’s why it’s so predictably disappointing!

Look it isn't about one dig that makes or breaks your career. I am disappointed with todays result will add am not surprised though. He gets the best out of his troops theyd kill for him.

We will miss finals and haven't seen Preuss, Larkey, Neilson, McKay, Mountford , Williams, and got one game out of Durdin. For large chunks of the year the likes of McDonald, Turner, Hrovat, Wright have been on the nose. Waite missed his standard ten weeks with injury, and yet those I mentioned don't get a look in. I find him extremely frustrating, it has been known since day one that Edihad is a fast pitch and you need leg speed. Eight years later and we are just working that out. Now trying to draft pace.

Today's side due to the Bulldogs set up didn't need Thommo, Tarrant, Brown, Daw, Waite and Goldy. Scott puts zero thought into the structure against a particular opponent.

I love Waite, but looks completely underdone , Tarrant just passed a fitness test six weeks ago , reckon if he had another one now he'd fail it.

Bloody stubborn Scott is and to his teams disadvantage.

He won't get the flick we all know that.

2018 is not a failure- Anderson , Ahern, Walker, Daw, Murphy , Hartung all showed something. Just I don' accept that Scott deserves contract extension after extension.

If today is considered to be acceptable then the entire club needs a root and branch clean out.

A terrible day in the contemporary history of this club.

5 years ago kangatime created the first BBB thread and it's still every bit as pointless as the first four. I fully expect to see a 10th, 15th or even 20th BBB thread before the idiot comes to realisation that he has no idea about football, he is better off supporting St. Kilda or Carlton, so at least true North Melbourne supporters don't have to read his insipid dribble every time we have a loss.

Look it isn't about one dig that makes or breaks your career. I am disappointed with todays result will add am not surprised though. He gets the best out of his troops theyd kill for him.

We will miss finals and haven't seen Preuss, Larkey, Neilson, McKay, Mountford , Williams, and got one game out of Durdin. For large chunks of the year the likes of McDonald, Turner, Hrovat, Wright have been on the nose. Waite missed his standard ten weeks with injury, and yet those I mentioned don't get a look in. I find him extremely frustrating, it has been known since day one that Edihad is a fast pitch and you need leg speed. Eight years later and we are just working that out. Now trying to draft pace.

That is what pisses me off the most but I am not going to pin that soley on Brad as we have a team that does it even though Brad has the biggest say. Not playing players when underperforming. We also need to develop these players too (the McKay, Neilson etc). I don't think not bringing them in just because of a possibility of playing finals is a valid excuse either.

Some guys in that group are bloody lucky. Hrovat the unlucky one since he seems to be the whipping boy of that lot that doesnt hold a spot and the others do.

This board was full of praise for Brad over how the club was overachieving a few months ago! Considering the fact we were widely thought to be a bottom 4 side, I'm of the (apparently unpopular) opinion that Brad is doing a good job.

Sure, there have been some strange decisions made (such as Preuss constantly being overlooked for selection), but the fact that we lost today has got to do with the players, and the players only. Some of the effort displayed by certain individuals was deplorable when they had everything on the line in the game.

Hanging s**t on the coach for this outcome is a ******* cop out, and deep down, you know it.

This board was full of praise for Brad over how the club was overachieving a few months ago! Considering the fact we were widely thought to be a bottom 4 side, I'm of the (apparently unpopular) opinion that Brad is doing a good job.

Sure, there have been some strange decisions made (such as Preuss constantly being overlooked for selection), but the fact that we lost today has got to do with the players, and the players only. Some of the effort displayed by certain individuals was deplorable when they had everything on the line in the game.

Hanging s**t on the coach for this outcome is a ******* cop out, and deep down, you know it.
Understand your pov, but it isnt an either/or situation and the coach always should share the resonsibilty, win, lose or draw.

Anything less is a cop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back