Play Nice Bye Bye Brad [v4.0] - IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then stop behaving like a virtue signalling phony.

It's a great day for the NMFC.

Virtue signalling seems to be your standard go to whenever you are proven wrong (and you say it a lot).

It is a day of change, it is a change that I think is the right one, it is not a great day for the NMFC.

I have very little respect for the people around here denigrating someone who served the club for 10 years. I also see that it seems confined to an emotional, hysterical minority who just happen to have the time to post every hour of the day.

Virtue signalling seems to be your standard go to whenever you are proven wrong (and you say it a lot).

It's really all you're doing. You think you're morally superior to others. Take that garland for all I care. I'll happily take the title of biggest prick in the universe as long as North wins out of it, because that's what wins.

It is a day of change, it is a change that I think is the right one, it is not a great day for the NMFC.

If it's the right choice then it's a great day for North.

I have very little respect for the people around here denigrating someone who served the club for 10 years. I also see that it seems confined to an emotional, hysterical minority who just happen to have the time to post every hour of the day.

This so called "denigration" is a rational response to the sickening pontificating that's been posted by certain gullible people getting sucked in by a media cultivated soap opera. Spare me.

Why not? He was a big part of the 2017 premiership.
Because he’s not a senior coaches bum hole! Interpersonal skills are woeful and he couldnt line up pawns on a chess board, im sure he’s a good assistant coach! Not the head coach! Doesnt have it in him.. we go down getting coaches like leppa, then we should have kept Brad or leave ut to Rhys Shaw!

Also, It appears there are two moulds of coaches from Mick Malthouse and Alistair Clarkson..

Alistair Clarkson coaches have (CMIIW) won every flag since 2013! Blake Caracella is arguably one of the greatest tacticians in any coaches box in the country! Brett Ratten was instrumental in Hawthorns 3-peat, has a record at Carlton and is arguably the reason St Kilda are not sitting at the bottom of the ladder! These two guys should be the gettable coaches NMFC should be going for!

Clarkson is a slim possibility, Simpson is NO CHANCE to leave west coast, * horse and blakey! And Sam Mitchell will be the contingency plan at Hawthorn..

The best coach available would be Ratten or Caracella! I will be bitterly disappointed if we land more mediocrity!

Last edited:
It's really all you're doing. You think you're morally superior to others. Take that garland for all I care. I'll happily take the title of biggest prick in the universe as long as North wins out of it, because that's what wins.

You are an anonymous poster on an Internet forum. Get some perspective on your own self importance.

So pure self over club despite the dire consequences? That is fine, he made a calculated choice for himself, but pretty hard to give his intentions any credibility now if the above is true.
This is so 2009.

I think the point people are trying to make, is kingy, agree or disagree with his opinion in the media has his heart for NM.
Futile to dispute that, when he was apart of one of the greatest teams in the modern era.
Came as a mature age from VFA, Port and got his opportunity.

People talk about culture and shineboner, which has been diluted to a watery cliche since BS.

It's players like him that need to have some involvement within the club if we are to even remotely return some meaningful culture of the shinboner "spirit".

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This is so 2009.

I think the point people are trying to make, is kingy, agree or disagree with his opinion in the media has his heart for NM.
Futile to dispute that, when he was apart of one of the greatest teams in the modern era.
Came as a mature age from VFA, Port and got his opportunity.

People talk about culture and shineboner, which has been diluted to a watery cliche since BS.

It's players like him that need to have some involvement within the club if we are to even remotely return some meaningful culture of the shinboner "spirit".

But they wont! In Scotts presser when he was poorly justifying his poor behaviour.. Kingy was asked to present a jumper to a first year player to which he refused to do.. im sure the club means a lot, but these guys are making a bloody great living kicking the club they so call “love”

You are an anonymous poster on an Internet forum.

There's nothing anonymous about me mate.

People on this website know who I am, people in administration at the club know who I am, some of the players know who I am, and I have posted letters here that I have sent to the club in my name, so I'm pretty sure Brad knows who I am too.

If anyone down there wants to say something to me, then it's as simple as logging in to the data base and getting my address or phone number.

Get some perspective on your own self importance.

Yeah, what makes me any less special than you that I should kowtow to your pontificating bullshit? I am a paid member of this club, a member of my family played for this club, I am a 4th generation supporter of 5 generations of North supporters, and I have a voice.

Brad had more than a fair go (as the longest serving coach in history to not make a grand final, much less win a flag), so cut it with squirting progesterone all over the place and HTFU. We need to become ruthless again or we will perish. That starts today.

Last edited:
But they wont! In Scotts presser when he was poorly justifying his poor behaviour.. Kingy was asked to present a jumper to a first year player to which he refused to do.. im sure the club means a lot, but these guys are making a bloody great living kicking the club they so call “love”
I'm sure there are probably another 3 sides to that argument and probably another one that is the truth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's nothing anonymous about me mate.

People on this website know who I am, people in administration at the club know who I am, some of the players know who I am, and I have posted letters here that I have sent to the club in my name, so I'm pretty sure Brad knows who I am too.

If anyone down there wants to say something to me, then it's as simple as logging in to the data base and getting my address or phone number.

Yeah, what makes me any less special than you that I should kowtow to your pontificating ********? I am a paid member of this club, a member of my family played for this club, I am a 4th generation supporter of 5 generations of North supporters, and I have a voice.

Brad had more than a fair go (as the longest serving coach in history to not make a grand final, much less win a flag), so cut it with squirting progesterone all over the place and HTFU. We need to become ruthless again or we will perish. That starts today.
Ha ha, way to prove his point.

Because he’s not a senior coaches bum hole! Interpersonal skills are woeful and he couldnt line up pawns on a chess board, im sure he’s a good assistant coach! Not the head coach! Doesnt have it in him.. we go down getting coaches like leppa, then we should have kept Brad or leave ut to Rhys Shaw!

Also, It appears there are two moulds of coaches from Mick Malthouse and Alistair Clarkson..

Alistair Clarkson coaches have (CMIIW) won every flag since 2013! Blake Caracella is arguably one of the greatest tacticians in any coaches box in the country! Brett Ratten was instrumental in Hawthorns 3-peat, has a record at Carlton and is arguably the reason St Kilda are not sitting at the bottom of the ladder! These two guys should be the gettable coaches NMFC should be going for!

Clarkson is a slim possibility, Simpson is NO CHANCE to leave west coast, **** horse and blakey! And Sam Mitchell will be the contingency plan at Hawthorn..

The best coach available would be Ratten or Caracella! I will be bitterly disappointed if we land more mediocrity!

100% accurate

It will be interesting to see how the players react next week and the rest of the year. Say what you will but there is no denying the strong relationship was there. Could be a let down next week... Not sure.

Anyway the club better get around the players, they are the ones whose opinion and by extension, performance, I am interested in. From what I've seen today, what Cunnington said etc, anyone bagging Scott will be in for an awakening.

The administration and board's explanation needs to align with Brad's otherwise some players might not be too happy... Reading between the lines I don't think it currently does... But I do have faith the players will be professional in their approach, provided the administration and board are too.

If you're not happy with the board, the next few months would be your time to look to agitate for change. Seems agitation can be a good thing after all. Who knew!?

I really don't want to go from the the frying pan to the fire.

I'm sorry but any players who want to throw a tantrum over the club's decision to choose a different coach or to publish fact-based reasons that don't align with Brad Scott's PR spin can happily waltz out the door behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back